Player peds fucked when blown up while exiting a vehicle

Started by Stormeus, Jul 06, 2015, 08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormeus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF9Imltkvrw

This is a weird one.

Basically what happened just before this clip is that the player was flying in on a helicopter. As they descended, I started shooting the helicopter. On their screen they were jumping out but on my screen they were still in the helicopter as it blew up.

What ended up happening was the player was incorrectly marked as dead and their body lies on the ground, but they're still able to move around as evidenced by the shadow and the shots on the player causing the dead body to twitch.

No crashes occurred, just this, though I also got accused of hacking (which makes some sense).

maxorator

Stormeus

Quote from: maxorator on Jul 06, 2015, 12:11 PMAre you sure there was no DEADC0DE?

Literally nothing; no DEADC0DE, no crashes to report at all.

aXXo

I have noticed this a couple of times.

This happens when a player barely survives a vehicle explosion. For other players he is dead, hence desynced. But they can still see him on map. This auto corrects when the player enters a vehicle.

Kessu

Noticed it once before aswell. It's pretty much same thing as invisibile character in 0.3zR2 due to
Quote from: aXXo on Jul 06, 2015, 02:05 PMa player barely survives a vehicle explosion

Sebastian

KAKAN

I have seen this many times in one particular server
oh no

Gulk

happens to bad laggers too, mostly with very low fps