0.4.7 Public Beta starting 2019-08-17

Started by Stormeus, Aug 14, 2019, 04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewK

Quote from: HunTinG on Aug 14, 2019, 02:53 PM
QuoteHud.IsEnhancedWidescreen() - true if ThirteenAG's widescreen fixes are active, false otherwise.
Hud.AspectRatio() - gets the aspect ratio that the HUD is drawn at. Without ThirteenAG's widescreen fixes, this can be 4:3 (widescreen off) or 16:9 (widescreen on). When the widescreen fix is enabled, this is the window width divided by height.

you mean we can use widescreen fix patches by thirteenAG?
Don't use the widescreen fix .asi because the shots/hitboxes will be wrong in multiplayer, you can just use this command to enable and disable widescreen:
Quote from: Stormeus on Aug 14, 2019, 04:04 AM
  • Incorporated the widescreen fixes into the client. To enable the widescreen fixes, use /setconfig game_widescreen 1. To disable them, use /setconfig game_widescreen 0.
  • Shooting is now accurate when players with different camera FOVs shoot each other.
You'll have to restart the game after changing it.

Thomas

I'm still waiting for NPC feature.

HunTinG

Stormeus

Quote from: Thomas on Aug 14, 2019, 03:16 PMI'm still waiting for NPC feature.

You'll be waiting for a long time then.

HunTinG

one more question @newk @stormeus will /setconfig game_widescreen 1 support ANY 16:9 resolution? even higher than monitor display? (res upscale)

Stormeus

Quote from: HunTinG on Aug 14, 2019, 05:38 PMone more question @newk @stormeus will /setconfig game_widescreen 1 support ANY 16:9 resolution? even higher than monitor display? (res upscale)

We just used the source code that was available for the widescreen fix, so if your resolution doesn't break singleplayer with the widescreen ASI then it should work.

HunTinG

NicusorN5

Quote from: Stormeus on Aug 14, 2019, 03:57 PM
Quote from: Thomas on Aug 14, 2019, 03:16 PMI'm still waiting for NPC feature.

You'll be waiting for a long time then.
:(
For anyone trying to make NPCs there's a method:
1.) You will need afk or players that 'host' the NPCs
2.) Use player.SetAnim(0,1) and player.Angle = something to make the 'NPC's walk
3.) Implement the two function above using timers and comparing distance to define the path...

Milko

WE WANTS VOODOO HYDROS
LOW RIDER IN MOTHER.

NicusorN5

HunTinG

lol why the fuck would u need hydraulics for a voodoo car?
the hydraulics will make all servers crash and voodoo unusable

krystianoo

well what he meant was for them to work without crashing.
I know Gudio achieved this on his XRR server though I have never asked him how, but most likely by a .dll module.

e: although personally I believe there are much more pressing issues to press than voodoo hydraulics. besides, after the release of 0.4.7 the devs DEFINIETLY deserve a bit of a holiday don't you think? :D

HunTinG

fuck hydraulics, just fix bugs and release no need of more reasons for bugs to come up and more delay

Xmair

Aren't hydraulics already possible through some vehicle properties? I made Voodoo hydraulics in VCCNR v2.0.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

HunTinG

yes exactly no need of messing developer's work just enable through sv properties blablabala release 0.4.7 without this shit it makes no difference it cavn be added in a later version