Vcmp Vs Samp!

Started by EK.IceFlake, Jul 06, 2015, 06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

New advantage for VC:MP: Custom Vehicles !

8) ::) 8)

VC:MP Wins !

DizzasTeR

SAMP still got some things heavy on vcmp,  the war isn't over tho, but we did take VCMP to a good level with that update.

VCMP screwed SAMP due to download facility and custom stuff for sure.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Fuzzie on Jul 11, 2015, 02:49 AM
Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jul 10, 2015, 07:26 PMAnd that's the whole problem! I can't imagine coding without those curly braces (VB.Net was an exception but isn't now)!
I can ::)
*Fuzzie winks at Python*
This, combined with indentation requirements makes python a total braineater!

Skirmant

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Jul 11, 2015, 11:19 AMSAMP still got some things heavy on vcmp,  the war isn't over tho, but we did take VCMP to a good level with that update.

There is no war, it's not even about the features. VC and SA are different games, with different storylines and atmospheres that appeal to different kinds of players.

Anyways, if you have to compare these mods, SAMP is a bit of a low bar. Why not aim towards MTA?

Stormeus

Quote from: Skirmant on Jul 12, 2015, 08:49 PM
Quote from: Doom_Killer on Jul 11, 2015, 11:19 AMSAMP still got some things heavy on vcmp,  the war isn't over tho, but we did take VCMP to a good level with that update.

There is no war, it's not even about the features. VC and SA are different games, with different storylines and atmospheres that appeal to different kinds of players.

Anyways, if you have to compare these mods, SAMP is a bit of a low bar. Why not aim towards MTA?

True, MTA:SA still kicks our sorry asses at the moment ::)

MacTavish

what is the difference between SAMP AND MTA:SA? asking because i never played MTA:SA

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Beztone on Jul 12, 2015, 09:13 PMwhat is the difference between SAMP AND MTA:SA? asking because i never played MTA:SA

MTA is the thing in which anything is possible, we shouldn't even go there becauae MTA:SA is a HELL better than VCMP and SAMP, you can almost do anything to the game and the synch is perfect as well.

DeViL_JiN

SAMP is still heavy on VC:MP .

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: DeViL_JiN on Jul 13, 2015, 07:31 AMSAMP is still heavy on VC:MP .
And VCMP can handle >50000 TONS!!! Just look at all the buildings and cars and the san andreas map can also fit inside it.

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jul 13, 2015, 12:22 PM
And VCMP can handle >50000 TONS!!! Just look at all the buildings and cars and the san andreas map can also fit inside it.
Really? Vice city (lol)
Do you even know there are 4 Cities in San Andreas, each city with it's very own Police department, we can create samp's map as much big as we want , because there no boundary shit which blocks us to place object outside of map.
I can still cover half of vc with a 50x50 meter object :P
(Facepalm)

DizzasTeR

Who said samp doesn't have world bounds, the only difference is that the limit is less for VC.

Honey

Quote from: DeViL_JiN on Jul 15, 2015, 09:59 PM
Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jul 13, 2015, 12:22 PM
Really? Vice city (lol)
Do you even know there are 4 Cities in San Andreas, each city with it's very own Police department, we can create samp's map as much big as we want , because there no boundary shit which blocks us to place object outside of map.
I can still cover half of vc with a 50x50 meter object :P
(Facepalm)

Well, you see you can fit an sa map in vc easily by stacking cities like a building, for e.g. after 40 Z axis you can put San Andreas City 1 and then after 40 more Z axis you can put City 2, I dont know if there's a height limit for VC and this would obviously take a lot of time but I think this is possible, secondy I dont know if we can delete vc's original map objects and if we can set world ids of objects but if we are,  make a new world, delete the map, add city 1, then make another world and add city 2 and they can be accessed with commands.

DizzasTeR

@Honey, Deleting game objects is possible now, and the idea is totally correct, but the only problem is that it will take alot of time by inserting the whole code for removing each object from game.

[VSS]Shawn

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Jul 16, 2015, 10:53 AM@Honey, Deleting game objects is possible now, and the idea is totally correct, but the only problem is that it will take alot of time by inserting the whole code for removing each object from game.
Well you can download SAiVC, make a bot that will scan the normal game files and made a code to remove and then another bot that scan SAiVC files and will made an objects.xml and maps.xml file. @maxorator How to extract generic.col to file collisions for all objects?