streaming vehicle spammed

Started by Cool, May 21, 2016, 08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool

today i playing in my server sudenly my chat spammed with messages
Streaning vehicle id 32 failed to respawn
and many messages to only me why?

I hear the devs keep an array of forum users they don't like. Basically, you did something to piss them off. So when the client is used by one of those users in the array, you get a ton of errors to piss you off. Just like they did to them.

The only way to get it to work is to add the [POOP] clan in your nickname. At least that's what they've said.

deserves it for the topic title

MatheuS

Quote from: . on May 21, 2016, 08:56 PMI hear the devs keep an array of forum users they don't like. Basically, you did something to piss them off. So when the client is used by one of those users in the array, you get a ton of errors to piss you off. Just like they did to them.

The only way to get it to work is to add the [POOP] clan in your nickname. At least that's what they've said.

I also think that this is exactly
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

KAKAN

Use /showdebug 0
or
goto %appdata%\VCMP\04beta and then open vcmp_config.txt and set game_showdebug to 0.

Quote from: . on May 21, 2016, 08:56 PMI hear the devs keep an array of forum users they don't like. Basically, you did something to piss them off. So when the client is used by one of those users in the array, you get a ton of errors to piss you off. Just like they did to them.

Nice one :P, still then, I don't get a ton of errors :D
oh no

ysc3839

Quote from: KAKAN on May 22, 2016, 01:54 AMUse /showdebug 0
or
goto %appdata%\VCMPbeta and then open vcmp_config.txt and set game_showdebug to 0.

Nice one :P, still then, I don't get a ton of errors :D
/setconfig game_showdebug 0