[CLOSED] Temporary Free Host

Started by ., Aug 29, 2015, 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spidey

gta vc and san are my favourite games

That's not how it goes people. Please remember that you share the same VPS with others and if you mess things up the others will suffer. Which is why you need to know your way around.

Get Virtual Box, install some linux (Debian) start learning and then you may consider asking. And please don't think that linux is something you learn in a day/week(s?).

Look me up on IRC where I can recommend some more video tutorials if necessary. (link, linx, link)

Spidey

can u plzzz give me a slot without linux

iam at xp sp3

KAKAN

Quote from: Spidey on Nov 06, 2015, 04:02 PMcan u plzzz give me a slot without linux

iam at xp sp3
lol, his VPS is based on Linux.
Don't start spamming here too.
You won't get the VPS, as you don't know how to use it.
@S.L.C I can't take a VPS now, I'' first try Linux on VB, then will come here.
Thanks anyways.
oh no

Spidey

and  slc i will try to add linux in computer

Zihad-VCMP

Quote from: S.L.C on Nov 06, 2015, 01:52 PMThat's not how it goes people. Please remember that you share the same VPS with others and if you mess things up the others will suffer. Which is why you need to know your way around.

Get Virtual Box, install some linux (Debian) start learning and then you may consider asking. And please don't think that linux is something you learn in a day/week(s?).

Look me up on IRC where I can recommend some more video tutorials if necessary. (link, linx, link)

xD I tried that... The server executed but I check master list I don't find my server xD (Ubuntu 32 bit LTS)
But is Debian easy? ???

jayant

@SLC - Can I get a slot too,I will only use it for testing script,once script will look fit I may host 20-25 player server.

Spidey

@S.L.C i have a question

can u host my server 24/7?
i will give u my script

MacTavish

Hey @S.L.C what about webhosting? I am tired of creating forums cause of service maintenance and Ads. Can you start forum hosting?

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

SAzEe21

Quote from: Kusanagi on Nov 09, 2015, 07:24 AMHey @S.L.C what about webhosting? I am tired of creating forums cause of service maintenance and Ads. Can you start forum hosting?
Yeah It's great

Spidey

@S.L.C i have a question

i will give u my script

MacTavish

Quote from: Spidey on Nov 09, 2015, 08:00 AM@S.L.C i have a question

i will give u my script

Stop posting bullshit. He is not your servant, and do you know a bit about linux?

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Quote from: Kusanagi on Nov 09, 2015, 07:24 AMHey @S.L.C what about webhosting? I am tired of creating forums cause of service maintenance and Ads. Can you start forum hosting?

Unfortunately I cannot include web-hosting as well on the already small amount of RAM and processing power available on the VPS. This would be great but the hosted servers will soon began to lag as traffic increases on the web-scripts, especially a fully featured forum script.

To do this I would have to host your forums on my VPS and I don't plan on exposing that in any way.

One other option would be to move all game servers on one VPS and the web-hosting the another. But I'm not sure how well can a single VPS scale for this many servers. Right now they're mostly idle and it could be easily achieved. But later if the player base were to increase then we'd have some performance issues.

Unless I can get my hands on a 3'rd VPS for web hosting. I've thought about providing web-hosting for a long time but it's already too much. Hopefully you guys can understand.

KAKAN

You actually don't need one.
You can have the best choice.
Try 000webhost or hostinger
They both are good, and do not have ads, yet 000webhost is a bit faster.
You can have a look at my forum, I have 000webhost, and see no ads, if there are ads, I have a option to remove them even if i don't have an pro account there.
oh no