because it does not appear in internet?

Started by Luis_Labarca, Apr 02, 2016, 03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luis_Labarca

before me salian errors in my server console but now already I get errors in the console but the server this off I am doing wrong?

leave some pictures

It may be that bad

I am looking for the server here and not leave ; http://thijn.minelord.com/stats/vcmp/

@Thijn You love XP and know most about it. So you take this one ;D

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: S.L.C on Apr 02, 2016, 03:51 PM@Thijn You love XP and know most about it. So you take this one ;D

hehe I have xp because my pc is cardboard hehe

Luis_Labarca

@S.L.C before I did not errors now sime gives an error An error (code 10060) occurred preparing to try to announce to server master.vc-mp.ovh.

KAKAN

Quote from: Luis_Labarca on Apr 03, 2016, 04:59 AM@S.L.C before I did not errors now sime gives an error An error (code 10060) occurred preparing to try to announce to server master.vc-mp.ovh.
ignore it then. Check the masterlist, it should be there xd. This happened to me many times :P
oh no

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 03, 2016, 05:12 AM
Quote from: Luis_Labarca on Apr 03, 2016, 04:59 AM@S.L.C before I did not errors now sime gives an error An error (code 10060) occurred preparing to try to announce to server master.vc-mp.ovh.
ignore it then. Check the masterlist, it should be there xd. This happened to me many times :P

I HD set but not the server

probe the port on one page and says that this closed probe port with the program utorrent and said that was on

Luis_Labarca

as I can see the ip he publishes that they give the server to try putting in Favorites

Luis_Labarca

closed post reason: is that not help me because what I do is shit :P