CMDS Not Working

Started by Nothing, Dec 25, 2014, 02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing

Freinds When I Type a CMD Than Apear You are not registered in. if i type /c register than also apear you are not registered in
Check a Screen Shot?

jayant

Post the codes with errors on the line...If possible get a screenshot of your console and post that here.

Nothing

Quote from: jayant on Dec 25, 2014, 03:35 AMPost the codes with errors on the line...If possible get a screenshot of your console and post that here.
No There is No Eror Shows in Line
When i start server.exe  that is not showing any eror

Quote from: [VPT]Rizwan on Dec 25, 2014, 04:38 AM
Quote from: jayant on Dec 25, 2014, 03:35 AMPost the codes with errors on the line...If possible get a screenshot of your console and post that here.

When working with databases then it doesn't necessarily have to be an error message. There could be something wrong with the query it self or maybe you're checking for some conditions that could prevent you from executing the query without even knowing you actually never reached that statement that interacts with the database. With databases (sqlite especially) there are many causes that could cause this behavior.

Nothing

Quote from: S.L.C on Dec 25, 2014, 05:04 AM
Quote from: [VPT]Rizwan on Dec 25, 2014, 04:38 AM

When working with databases then it doesn't necessarily have to be an error message. There could be something wrong with the query it self or maybe you're checking for some conditions that could prevent you from executing the query without even knowing you actually never reached that statement that interacts with the database. With databases (sqlite especially) there are many causes that could cause this behavior.

So I think there is problem in commands Line Ok i shall put codes after 2 min check if there is problem in commands

Honey

I converted Warchief & gave it to you but I can register easily, Let me check it again

Honey

Ahh, Sorry for double post

The prefix is "/" instead of "/c", I didn't change the script messages thus it still says /c register

Nothing

Quote from: Honey on Dec 25, 2014, 06:52 AMAhh, Sorry for double post

The prefix is "/" instead of "/c", I didn't change the script messages thus it still says /c register
lol honey than tell me which i can change for make cmds wioth /c

MacTavish

Quote from: [VPT]Rizwan on Dec 25, 2014, 08:17 AM

There is no need to change the cmd just Edit syntax messages remove "c" from there and use /register   in server

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Nothing

Quote from: RATHORE on Dec 25, 2014, 08:30 AM
Quote from: [VPT]Rizwan on Dec 25, 2014, 08:17 AM

There is no need to change the cmd just Edit syntax messages remove "c" from there and use /register   in server
But I want to change

MacTavish

Idk about /c prefix but you can make cmds for ! prefix by adding commands in onPlayerCommand2

Grand Hunting Project

Nothing

Quote from: RATHORE on Dec 25, 2014, 09:51 AMIdk about /c prefix but you can make cmds for ! prefix by adding commands in onPlayerCommand2
If you do not know than why are you replying here.
If anyone know please tell me

MacTavish

Quote from: [VPT]Rizwan on Dec 25, 2014, 11:13 AM
Quote from: RATHORE on Dec 25, 2014, 09:51 AMIdk about /c prefix but you can make cmds for ! prefix by adding commands in onPlayerCommand2
Because by default where 0.3z r2 use /c prefix there 0.4 use / prefix

Example: /c prefix in (onPlayerCommand) in 0.3 but / prefix (onPlayerCommand) in 0.4

I hope you understand

Grand Hunting Project

Nothing

Quote from: RATHORE on Dec 25, 2014, 11:32 AM
Quote from: [VPT]Rizwan on Dec 25, 2014, 11:13 AM
Because by default where 0.3z r2 use /c prefix there 0.4 use / prefix

Example: /c prefix in (onPlayerCommand) in 0.3 but / prefix (onPlayerCommand) in 0.4

I hope you understand
But There is any option for /c commands

Quote from: [VPT]Rizwan on Dec 25, 2014, 11:47 AMBut There is any option for /c commands

But why the f**** would you want to type extra characters? You people never make any sense or listen to reason. This thread is going off-topic and should be stopped to prevent useless conversations.