please help

Started by MuKuNd^, Feb 26, 2016, 10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thijn

Quote from: vito on Mar 08, 2016, 11:11 AM
Quote from: Stormeus on Feb 28, 2016, 07:28 PMVC:MP sends what keys you're pressing to the server, which is passed on to the other clients. They don't see shot packets, they see a packet that says they're holding down the fire button, which is what causes them to enter the shooting action.

If shots were synced individually, this wouldn't be the case, but it'd be a waste of bandwidth considering weapons such as the M4 and M60.
So your aimbot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP8REP0DELQ will not work in vcmp :D
If they're standing still it will. Otherwise you're just shooting at them without accounting for the lag.

Thijn

Quote from: vito on Mar 09, 2016, 09:23 AM
Quote from: Thijn on Mar 08, 2016, 04:53 PM
Quote from: Stormeus on Feb 28, 2016, 07:28 PMVC:MP sends what keys you're pressing to the server, which is passed on to the other clients. They don't see shot packets, they see a packet that says they're holding down the fire button, which is what causes them to enter the shooting action.

If shots were synced individually, this wouldn't be the case, but it'd be a waste of bandwidth considering weapons such as the M4 and M60.
So your aimbot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP8REP0DELQ will not work in vcmp :D
If they're standing still it will. Otherwise you're just shooting at them without accounting for the lag.
Have u tested it? It looks player direction is not complies for bullet's way.
You don't make much sense, but I obviously didn't test it since I don't have Stormeus' aimbot.

Let's get back on topic.

Thijn

Quote from: vito on Mar 09, 2016, 06:48 PM
Quote from: Thijn on Mar 09, 2016, 05:14 PM

You don't make much sense, but I obviously didn't test it since I don't have Stormeus' aimbot.

Let's get back on topic.
It's totaly on topic, if sync system for player's position/direction/keys only then same aimbot will not work in vc-mp. If u had not tested it no write "If they're standing still it will."
Why are we even discussing an aimbot that @Stormeus made for VC single player?
Some people on the world can use their brain to think about stuff without testing it. It's called common sense.
If a player is standing still, and an aimbot sends an packet that will tell it's aiming towards it and shoots. What do you think will happen?
Yes. Someone dies.

Quote from: vito on Mar 09, 2016, 10:34 PM
Quote from: Thijn on Mar 09, 2016, 09:24 PM
Quote from: vito on Mar 09, 2016, 06:48 PM
Quote from: Thijn on Mar 09, 2016, 05:14 PM

Let's get back on topic.
It's totaly on topic, if sync system for player's position/direction/keys only then same aimbot will not work in vc-mp. If u had not tested it no write "If they're standing still it will."
Why are we even discussing an aimbot that @Stormeus made for VC single player?
Some people on the world can use their brain to think about stuff without testing it. It's called common sense.
If a player is standing still, and an aimbot sends an packet that will tell it's aiming towards it and shoots. What do you think will happen?
Yes. Someone dies.

The packet with what? What is an aim direction here to be sended?

Monster QUOTE!

Feels like the infinity mirror effect ;D

Stormeus

Who cares? The aimbot never integrated with VC:MP and the question's irrelevant to the original purpose of this thread.

The original purpose of this thread has already been addressed and since we're already far off-topic I'm going to be locking it. To answer your question, it's the red line.