plz admin

Started by Maddy, Apr 07, 2016, 03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddy

Hey,

Thought this might be only on lws, but its happening everywhere on servers which has desert eagle.

http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,24944.msg254140.html#new

For more info

Thijn

Then the weapon obviously has something wrong inside it. Someone care to upload it somewhere so we can take a look at the files?

Maddy

http://speedy.sh/aHpQb/w105-s3-l18-desertEagle.7z

There ya go.

Debug log
MSG: Successfully loaded San Andreas vehicle texture dictionary.
MSG: Wave file gunshot.wav - using channel 0 for both left and right samples.
MSG: Successfully loaded weapon 100 from file unknown
MSG: Successfully loaded weapon 101 from file unknown
MSG: Successfully loaded weapon 102 from file unknown
MSG: Wave file gunshot.wav - using channels 0 and 1 as left and right samples.
MSG: Successfully loaded weapon 103 from file unknown
MSG: Successfully loaded weapon 104 from file unknown
Error in RpClumpStreamRead: Reading FRAMELIST failed.
Error in RpClumpBufferReadWithDict: RpClump is null.
Error in CMvlWeapon::LoadModelFile: Loading clump from DFF file failed.
Error in CMvlWeapon::LoadFromArchive: Loading weapon model file failed.
Error in CWeaponHandler::LoadWeaponArchives: Could not load weapon archive 'weapons/w105_s3_l18_deserteagle.7z'.

Stormeus

KAKAN

Quote from: Stormeus on Apr 08, 2016, 03:52 AM@maxorator
That bug doesn't happen to me. It works fine here. It's his PC which can't load the DFF file.
oh no

Thijn

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 08, 2016, 05:42 AM
Quote from: Stormeus on Apr 08, 2016, 03:52 AM@maxorator
That bug doesn't happen to me. It works fine here. It's his PC which can't load the DFF file.
It's the combination VC:MP and his PC. This still is a VC:MP bug which, hopefully, can be fixed.

@Maddy what kinda PC do you have, what OS?

Stormeus

Quote from: Thijn on Apr 08, 2016, 05:59 AM@Maddy what kinda PC do you have, what OS?

Also, Steam or Retail? Any mods?

Maddy

I got a Windows 8.1(laptop), Vision AMD, Engergy Star(It goes by the box lol), and no, I do not use any kinds of mods.

I got VC and VCMP both reinstalled and disabled Windows Defender, still it ain't working. Hopefully, you guys can come up with a solution.

KAKAN

Quote from: Maddy on Apr 08, 2016, 06:59 AMI got VC and VCMP both reinstalled and disabled Windows Defender, still it ain't working. Hopefully, you guys can come up with a solution.
Steam VC? I guess so, because it works fine here. Have you updated your vcmp? If so, go to the vcmp dir and delete the 04rel003 folder, and also the latest folder( 04rel003_x ) and stop the vcmp browser from downloading that new update.
oh no

Maddy

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 08, 2016, 07:07 AM
Quote from: Maddy on Apr 08, 2016, 06:59 AMI got VC and VCMP both reinstalled and disabled Windows Defender, still it ain't working. Hopefully, you guys can come up with a solution.
Steam VC? I guess so, because it works fine here. Have you updated your vcmp? If so, go to the vcmp dir and delete the 04rel003 folder, and also the latest folder( 04rel003_x ) and stop the vcmp browser from downloading that new update.

That was the first thing I did, thanks for the help though, btw, I got an original copy of VC.

Maddy

Desert Eagle is working fine in Argonath RPG. The problem now is only in LW's.... dudes, help me out here..

Maddy

*bump* don't mean to spam but, I really need help out here. At least, let me know if you guys are working on this.

KAKAN

Quote from: Maddy on Apr 10, 2016, 10:25 AM*bump* don't mean to spam but, I really need help out here. At least, let me know if you guys are working on this.
They must not be as this problem is related to your PC :P
Well, I got the solution
Do this
Press Win key + R
Type this there: %appdata%\VCMP\04beta\store
Now find LW's IP, then open that folder, then go to weapons folder. Delete the deserteagle file and re-download it( join LW's server )
oh no

Maddy

I've already tried that as the same solution was given in LW's fora, it downloads the file again, and again. The same problem.

Maddy

thunks vcmp devolaopers yu hyave fixead maiy prablom, ty