problem help

Started by Esmatullah, Jun 06, 2016, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esmatullah

hello, i have a problem in windows XP some servers not working opening but cant change skin or spawn yet only typing like : Grand theft auto EC and Daydream roleplay server these 2 servers are best servers but not working i ask admins on these server they said IN all windows XP this problem Help me please

Kewun

why not upgrade to newer windows? for example to windows 10. its for free to download in microsoft website

KAKAN

Quote from: Kewun on Jun 11, 2016, 11:48 AMwhy not upgrade to newer windows? for example to windows 10. its for free to download in microsoft website
Do you think a guy can run GTA VC in 21 FPS in Windows XP would be able to run Windows 10?( To what I know, he got like 21 FPS )
oh no

Kewun

And where he said he has 20-10 fps? maybe he has 30. lol
i was just saying to upgrade, because windows xp is so old and outdated. installing windows xp is like asking for getting hacked..

and win 10 is more optimized. idk why ppl belive that microsoft spies on you windows 10. :-\

KAKAN

Quote from: Kewun on Jun 11, 2016, 12:02 PMAnd where he said he has 20-10 fps? maybe he has 30. lol
i was just saying to upgrade, because windows xp is so old and outdated. installing windows xp is like asking for getting hacked..

and win 10 is more optimized. idk why ppl belive that microsoft spies on you windows 10. :-\

Yeah, win10 is better. But it's for DirectX 12 games( if you're a gamer ). So, it isn't perfect for VCMP, though I still love Win10 :)
And about his FPS, I saw it last time he came to EC.
oh no

Kewun