Ghost mode

Started by Eva, May 27, 2016, 01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eva

Hello i have a question, i made this Ghostmode for admin to be invisible, how can i also remove (playername) tag?
this is my code if ( cmd == "ghost" )
{
          if ( !player.IsSpawned ) PrivMessage( "You haven't spawned yet..", player );
          if ( stats[ player.ID ].Level < 4 ) PrivMessage( "You are not a Admin.", player );
            else
               {
                  ClientMessageToAll( "" + player + " went into Invisible mode.", 255, 0, 0 );
                  player.SetAlpha( 0, 0 ); // Makes the player model transparent, The alpha value from 0 to 255,The time in milliseconds the
fading progress should take
                  player.RemoveMarker();
       }
}

KAKAN

For now, you can't remove a player's nametag but if you do it, then it will remove the nametags of all players present in the server.
oh no

Eva

ok shit... thnx Kakan

Mötley

@KAKAN is that suppose to be a bug? If not I have a general Idea how to do so.

Coolkid

Quote from: Mötley on May 28, 2016, 01:56 PM@KAKAN is that suppose to be a bug? If not I have a general Idea how to do so.
its not bug i think in 0.3 we could hide name tag of players but in 0.4 we cant we can hide nametag for all players and what idea do u have

Eva

Well it would have been nice for admins to go in game completly invisible, as now you see the nametag fly lol. and there is a shadow xD

Mötley

I am in the middle of moving so I cant really show any crazy scripting..... but without scripting it I copied something from a script of mine to share the concept in a similar type of way

for (local i=0;i<GetMaxPlayers();i++) {
    local player = FindPlayer(i);

if (player) {

KAKAN

how much you try, you can't hide the nametag of a specific player :P
oh no

Cool

yes it would be nice if its possible

Mötley

I think it is possible. I will attempt to make a snippet. As well weapon pickups removing are not broken as well there are proper tricks.

Cool

Quote from: Mötley on May 28, 2016, 08:49 PMI think it is possible. I will attempt to make a snippet. As well weapon pickups removing are not broken as well there are proper tricks.
Really then please release.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Mötley on May 28, 2016, 08:49 PMI think it is possible. I will attempt to make a snippet. As well weapon pickups removing are not broken as well there are proper tricks.
I think that should be @YSC job

Cool

its  very nice function if @ysc3839 do it its would be nice

Thijn

Why would you think so? There's no support for it in the squirrel plugin and there's no API call you can use to remove a player's specific nametag. Looks pretty impossible to me :P

Eva

Hope your wrong @Thijn :), and Mötley this could be a breaktrue :D *****

Quote#maakhetonmogelijkemogelijk