_Angela_

Tags, @hotdogcat @SkyWarsVCMP'sServer

http://youtu.be/fnQX8zUqURA

IP : 104.255.96.228:8192 ;)

Sebastian

The song is kinda fitting with the lagging video. :D
Looks entertaining. :P

MatheuS

I recommend you use another video recorder. ;)
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

Thijn

Or get a new PC. I mean, 10 FPS. Really?

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: Thijn on Jun 29, 2015, 06:27 PMOr get a new PC. I mean, 10 FPS. Really?
but still he/she have uploaded the video :)
i remember when i used to play samp with 256 mb of Ram, on pentium 4 :D

_Angela_

Quote from: Thijn on Jun 29, 2015, 06:27 PMOr get a new PC. I mean, 10 FPS. Really?
I just bought it ;)

Perhaps the recording software was set to record using a lower frame rate. And maybe, just maybe, the used screen recorder is a desktop screen recorder and not a game recorder. The difference is that desktop screen recorders use a lower frame rate and high compression rates that result in lower file size. Mainly because a desktop might not update it's content as frequent as a game.

I remember that the desktop recorder I used to record my video tutorials was generating video files in the range or 10-20 MB for every 15 minutes of recorded video. Depending on how much movement was on my desktop. If there was a lot of static content then the resulted video was really small.

Perhaps that's why the weird video glitches. She (he?) uses a desktop video recorder instead of a game recorder. Which automatically uses reduced frame-rates when recording. Because it's expecting less content updates.

Thijn

The FPS counter on the right corner suggests she's using fraps.

_Angela_

Quote from: S.L.C on Jun 30, 2015, 05:46 PMShe (he?)
Quote from: S.L.C on Jun 30, 2015, 05:46 PMuses a desktop video recorder
I use fraps,And I've laptop, I just recorded some days ago TF2, it wasn't weird VC:MP's videos!

Honey

Do you compress the video? If so how? Try using any other recorder like bandicam or Overwolf

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Honey on Jul 01, 2015, 12:08 AMDo you compress the video? If so how? Try using any other recorder like bandicam or Overwolf
Or razer* cortex!

Honey

Nevermind I watched the first few minutes of the video, Doesn't seems like a compression issue, more like a render issue