I Have A Problem Can You Solve It

Started by W3aPoN^, Jul 17, 2016, 09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W3aPoN^

Hello Can You Guys Please Tell Me That How Can I Create Register And Login For My 0.4 VCMP Server
And How Can I Be The Admin Of My Server I am Just New In Scripting Please HeLP Me ThAnks In AdVanCe

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

W3aPoN^

Kewun

either use fuzzies account system or make it yourself

W3aPoN^

I Used Fuzzie Account System But That Didn't Work For Me But You Said That We Can Create Our Own Script Hmm How? Can We Create That Script

Kewun

yeah, easy bro.

1. learn squirrel language
2. code
3. ???
4. profit

1. to learn squirel language, take a look of example scripts
2. Try to code it yourself by lookin at examples or by your own
3. ???
4. test your script, if doesnt work, then start over again

hope i helped

or wait 1 day, i will post my account system 8) no bugs

W3aPoN^

Ok Kewun Please Upload It Fast Thanks 4 Your Replys

W3aPoN^

Now I Think That I Used Fuzzie Account System Wrong Type Can You Please Upload The Tutorial That How Can I Use Fuzzie Account System For My Server Please If You Dont Want To Make Video Tutorial So Please Make A Picture Tutorial Please Thanks

Kewun

here, bro

http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=3310.0

use it if you want.

about fuzzies account system, i dont know how to fix it.

MEGAMIND

u can learn it here also w3school.com or take any example scripts see them how they are created and after what try to make ur self by looking at them and then desing ur own same like learning homework easy :)

KAKAN

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Jul 18, 2016, 05:02 PMu can learn it here also w3school.com or take any example scripts see them how they are created and after what try to make ur self by looking at them and then desing ur own same like learning homework easy :)
w3schools has way too old information. Better go to some other websites such as tutorialpoint
oh no

MEGAMIND

but even tutorail not good u can learn via example scripts or either w3school they have great examples and tutorrials

W3aPoN^