please help

Started by MuKuNd^, Feb 26, 2016, 10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuKuNd^

Hello Guys im MuKuNd and i need ur help i need to get rid of the sych problem. I have Tried 30fps also but it dosent work. I have recorded a video the link is
https://youtu.be/Fp2u2INXH5Y
please help me guys...

MatheuS

In my opinion, this is the synchronization of VCMP
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

MuKuNd^

nonono how to fix this?

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

Can I ask a question? What was your average latency there? (by latency I mean ping) And any spikes in latency if any. Just a rough estimation.

KAKAN

It works okay for me. You have to move your mouse real fast to make it work.
oh no

MuKuNd^

Quote from: S.L.C on Feb 26, 2016, 12:55 PMCan I ask a question? What was your average latency there? (by latency I mean ping) And any spikes in latency if any. Just a rough estimation.
100-50

MuKuNd^

kakan shooting fast also does not help bro

morphine

what I can assume/deduce from watching your video is that, due to discrepancies in latency, the shot you fired had registered on your opponent's screen much earlier before you managed to divert the shotgun to the left.

in other words, it's not a bug, it's delay.

MuKuNd^

OK! but how can i rectify it bro....

MuKuNd^

i hate this Delay/Bug/sync..

BABA1

The answer is quite simple : Get a better Internet and your shots will sync perfectly.

morphine

Quote from: BABA1 on Feb 27, 2016, 06:27 PMThe answer is quite simple : Get a better Internet and your shots will sync perfectly.

that will help avoid warps, but by no means does it relate to delay.

delay depends on distance, and therefore the only option you would have to rectify your situation would be to move closer to the host(s) of the server(s) you play on.

MuKuNd^

If the hosts is in USA and say for example I'm in India so I have to go to USA to repair it

KAKAN

Quote from: MuKuNd^ on Feb 28, 2016, 04:11 AMIf the hosts is in USA and say for example I'm in India so I have to go to USA to repair it
Why? Play on any other host. For ex: Vrocker's host, it's in france, so your delay will be less :)

@morphine It happens with 0 ping too. I saw a video about it somewhere in this forum
oh no