Download?

Started by Silen, Mar 23, 2015, 10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silen

Hello,
as I said Vice City was my first game as my cousin gave it at Christmas, though I lost the installation disc and I only have the play one (I hope it's still in good conditions), is there any way I can download the game and then use the play disc???

Thanks!

That would mean piracy. I know you said that you have the CDs but it's still illegal. I suggest you visit Google and form a search query with what you need. Anyone posting any download links here will clearly be punished by staff.

Silen

Quote from: S.L.C on Mar 23, 2015, 10:22 AMThat would mean piracy. I know you said that you have the CDs but it's still illegal. I suggest you visit Google and form a search query with what you need. Anyone posting any download links here will clearly be punished by staff.

Isn't it illegal only if you use a crack? I don't need one as I have the play CD.

Quote from: Silen on Mar 23, 2015, 10:36 AMIsn't it illegal only if you use a crack? I don't need one as I have the play CD.

Sharing any file without explicit permission from it's author is considered illegal. Doesn't matter if you crack it or not.

Silen

Quote from: S.L.C on Mar 23, 2015, 10:47 AM
Quote from: Silen on Mar 23, 2015, 10:36 AMIsn't it illegal only if you use a crack? I don't need one as I have the play CD.

Sharing any file without explicit permission from it's author is considered illegal. Doesn't matter if you crack it or not.

Ah I see, thanks.