Custom Weapons!?!?!?

Started by W3aPoN^, Jul 18, 2016, 04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W3aPoN^

PROBLEMS PROBLEMS NEVER ENDS OK So This Is My Problem I Downloaded .MVL Weapons And One Of Them I Named It w100_s8_l28_sniper.7z And Add In It Server/Store/Weapons/HERE OK Then I Started My Server It Shows Me The Error About The Name Of The File Is Invalid And Then Server Disconnect Me Always I Try To Add A Weapon Then i Canged Its Name To w100_sniper Then I Started The Server OK Now Server Starts Successfully But Weapon Not Found In My Weapon List Now What Can i Do Any Suggestions
THANKS IN ADVANCE BUDDYS

MEGAMIND

btw u said it right but the problem may be in your weapon it may not be properly made or else just simple restart your computer

this method works for me though.... :)

Thijn

First of all, use a normal font size when posting your problem, and refrain from using capitals all over the place.

Secondly, your filename should be fine. Post your XML.

And last but not least, in order to use your custom weapon you'd need to give it to yourself using scripts.

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Jul 18, 2016, 04:56 PMbtw u said it right but the problem may be in your weapon it may not be properly made or else just simple restart your computer

Restarting your PC is retarded and wont help a single bit.

MEGAMIND

it helped me though every one has there own style....

Finch Real

Error Is in your XML You have totally messed it up
Post it here so we will try to help you out
My Snipet Showroom

http://pastebin.com/5KKuU5cg

MEGAMIND

We can help u if u post a pic a or xml code

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Jul 18, 2016, 05:01 PMFirst of all, use a normal font size when posting your problem, and refrain from using capitals all over the place.

Secondly, your filename should be fine. Post your XML.

And last but not least, in order to use your custom weapon you'd need to give it to yourself using scripts.

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Jul 18, 2016, 04:56 PMbtw u said it right but the problem may be in your weapon it may not be properly made or else just simple restart your computer

Restarting your PC is retarded and wont help a single bit.

Quote from: Finch Real on Jul 18, 2016, 05:55 PMError Is in your XML You have totally messed it up
Post it here so we will try to help you out

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Jul 18, 2016, 07:34 PMWe can help u if u post a pic a or xml code
That guy must get blind after seeing this :p
oh no

W3aPoN^

yes There Is A Problem In MY XML File i Downloaded New File From Internet Its Working But Now They Are Not Showing In Weapons So Can You Give Me A Script For That

Thijn

Nope, but we can help you. Try to make one yourself. Come here if you need any further help.