Request [NEW]

Started by Mötley, May 04, 2016, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mötley

I would like to request in the scripting board a place to have a Scripting Discussion

As there is many times I do not need help at all, Maybe a slight touch of help in guidance, But not really a Fix me

This would help when replying to a script issue that either does not need to be fixed or could use some guidance,.

As well as clean up the board script help to be more clean. as well could be a place to Discuss scripts that were part of a release in stead of bumping a topic. "PERIOD"

I am sure I am not the only one that would like to Discuss scripting,.

Please consider my request, as well to clean up the board of script help.

KAKAN

oh no

EightyVice

Sebastian

I personally don't agree. I find it more confusing for new people.
If a topic is explicit enough, if you ask the correct question, then you will get for sure the wanted answer.

Mötley

People like to Discuss scripts in General Discussion, Why? There is no Scripting Discussion. That would remove that issue. Doubts about certain scripting issues, Would have its own place for it.

The entire board is messy. Personally I think It should be considered, As well as would open up possible a good place to learn, talk about, See other peoples Idea's, Share your own Idea's, collaborate.

I mean this really goes on, and on and on.. If needed I will go into stronger details.

Stormeus

Mötley

Did you change it :o I do not recall that so... I do not know.

If so then anything script related does not belong in General Discussion,

Stormeus

It's been like that forever.

Quote from: Mötley on May 04, 2016, 11:01 PMIf so then anything script related does not belong in General Discussion,

This is true.

Mötley

Quote from: Mötley on May 04, 2016, 11:01 PMDid you change it :o I do not recall that so... I do not know?

I will make sure I myself ensure that anything of mine stays in its correct place