Pickup and player.ID

Started by Mariu22S, Jan 04, 2015, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariu22S

For example if the server is the player with ID 0 will come out of the pickup and the pickup and the server is recreate and re-enters the player but with the ID 1 and the server will come down.

//My English is too poor probably do not understand

Quote from: Mariu22S on Jan 04, 2015, 12:29 PM//My English is too poor probably do not understand

You got that right. Maybe you can ask someone to translate what you mean for you.

Fjose

Quote from: Mariu22S on Jan 04, 2015, 12:29 PMFor example if the server is the player with ID 0 will come out of the pickup and the pickup and the server is recreate and re-enters the player but with the ID 1 and the server will come down.

//My English is too poor probably do not understand

I guess, you are trying to say that:

if in the server, the player with the ID 0 take the pickup, the pickup will be recreated but if the player with the ID 1 take the pickup, the server will get a crash.

Quote from: Fjose on Jan 04, 2015, 06:27 PMif in the server, the player with the ID 0 take the pickup, the pickup will be recreated but if the player with the ID 1 take the pickup, the server will get a crash.

Fuzzie

I have seen 0.4 servers that uses pickups. They don't crash  because of it. (Atleast not that I'm aware of) It's most likely your code or the way you add those pickups.

Honey

Fuzzie is right, I also use pickups for property information and I haven't seen any crashes, It would be better to post the code of that pickup for us

Stormeus