no cmds are working

Started by [RRZ]_Genius, May 18, 2016, 01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[RRZ]_Genius

Guyz i have now no problems but my commands are not working
I think that no ss is required here if you guyz want then tell i am not posting ss bcz of leaking

Rise To Distinction - Join Revolver Rivalz

jayant

Lol ?? Without line number,without providing us anything you want help..And leaking ?? But how ???
Re-Edit - See, some small mistakes maybe their in your script,and try to fix them,if you don't want to provide ss or anyother related thing. Ahh, People's warned you about the problem you are facing.

Mötley

Quote from: Mötley on May 17, 2016, 06:06 PMYeah the Intention @[RRZ]_Genius is to do this //, then copy everything inside of cmd.nut and paste that at the very bottom of LMS.nut

When you do this you should add at the bottom of the script
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------then the commands as follows after
*Since you are new to scripting I guess
Doing so you will get correct errors. as the error is in cmd.nut can not be detected as the dofile can not detect the error, so this is the easiest/simplest  way to detect an odd error.

It's Rare but sometimes I do this when I do a crap load of scripting then I get this error myself,
Which in my case is always a mistype, Meh..
Please no more. You need to script. If you continue this I cant think of anyone that will help you when you have normal problems, What I suggested turns commands off and follow the rest of the instructions !! I added a few words to it

[RRZ]_Genius

Mötley

Where did you get these scripts? As I am curious due to the .cnut

KAKAN

There's a LMS script out by @Doom_Kill3R
Use that. Here's the link for it:-
http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=1780.0
oh no

[RRZ]_Genius

i didn't post these informations for insulting. One thing more i make this script by my own and i just use lms in my script

plz give me solution

Thijn

Quote from: [RRZ]_Genius on May 19, 2016, 04:11 PMi didn't post these informations for insulting. One thing more i make this script by my own and i just use lms in my script

plz give me solution
Then read the posts...

KAKAN

Quote from: [RRZ]_Genius on May 19, 2016, 04:11 PMi didn't post these informations for insulting. One thing more i make this script by my own and i just use lms in my script

plz give me solution

Quote from: KAKAN on May 19, 2016, 02:08 PMThere's a LMS script out by @Doom_Kill3R
Use that. Here's the link for it:-
http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=1780.0
That's the solution, remove the old one and add this one.
oh no

[RRZ]_Genius

OKAY GUYZ I DON'T GET SOLUTION SO PLZ PM ME TIME AND DATE AND TEAMVIEWER ME FOR HELP

[RRZ]_Genius

i have lms.nut.cnut folder .....but it's compiled.......

[RRZ]_Genius

CAN YOU PLZ SEND ME VIDEO IN WHICH YOU ARE DOING THAT

[RRZ]_Genius

If i delete lms.nut.cnut then my script works???

:poop:

You just can't blame me for replying with the same thing the OP does. You simply can't.