wiki.vc-mp.org skin

Started by PerikiyoXD, Nov 14, 2016, 09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PerikiyoXD

Hey! I'm PerikiyoXD and lately i've been modifying VCMP wiki style.

I gave it a nice color and shadows!

Feedback is much apreciated!

EK.IceFlake

Very bad. This might've been good 10 years ago, but we're in 2016.

Despite what people say. The neon-like glow makes it feel more like Vice City. And it's not that annoying. I've seen worse things done to the wiki. Thumbs up from me.

EK.IceFlake

Also, this is a fine example of why we shouldn't let anyone with a computer in their mom's basement mess with stuff.

KAKAN

Quote from: . on Nov 14, 2016, 02:42 PMDespite what people say. The neon-like glow makes it feel more like Vice City. And it's not that annoying. I've seen worse things done to the wiki. Thumbs up from me.

Quote from: EK.CrystalBlue on Nov 14, 2016, 02:54 PMAlso, this is a fine example of why we shouldn't let anyone with a computer in their mom's basement mess with stuff.
The wiki is not completed, so, it's open for contribution.
oh no

Sebastian

I do like The skin.
Fits The game... The 80s

Good job!

Thijn

I like the skin, but the shadow on the links are annoying and ugly.

Kewun

good work..............

MatheuS

Quote from: Thijn on Nov 14, 2016, 05:09 PMI like the skin, but the shadow on the links are annoying and ugly.

+1
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

PerikiyoXD

Quote from: Thijn on Nov 14, 2016, 05:09 PMI like the skin, but the shadow on the links are annoying and ugly.

Fixed! Now they have been reverted to it's original state!

Quote from: EK.CrystalBlue on Nov 14, 2016, 02:54 PMAlso, this is a fine example of why we shouldn't let anyone with a computer in their mom's basement mess with stuff.

Dis hate?

Quote from: . on Nov 14, 2016, 02:42 PMDespite what people say. The neon-like glow makes it feel more like Vice City. And it's not that annoying. I've seen worse things done to the wiki. Thumbs up from me.

Welp, that's the objective.

Any suggestions are welcome

Kessu

Makes me wonder why you're allowed to mess with stuff)))))

Ontopic; I kinda like it, it fits the VC theme perfectly.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Kessu on Nov 15, 2016, 03:50 PM
Makes me wonder why you're allowed to mess with stuff)))))

Well at least I'm responsible and would actually ask before making such a change.

Sebastian

Quote from: EK.CrystalBlue on Nov 15, 2016, 03:51 PMWell at least I'm responsible and would actually ask before making such a change.

I don't know why you are so hating this.
The wiki has now a great looking 80s specific skin.  (and wiki needed that)

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: sseebbyy on Nov 15, 2016, 10:38 PM
Quote from: EK.CrystalBlue on Nov 15, 2016, 03:51 PMWell at least I'm responsible and would actually ask before making such a change.

I don't know why you are so hating this.
The wiki has now a great looking 80s specific skin.  (and wiki needed that)
Exactly. I now feel I'm living in the 19th century. I am now working on a website to solve this problem.

kennedyarz

Rules for uploading a topic to the forum

1) Do not pay attention to the envious
2) always believe that the work of others is useless.
3) ignore those people who instead of helping you criticize

An ignorant being is a blind instrument of his own destruction @EK.CrystalBlue

Ahhh very well @PerikiyoXD