Vcmp Vs Samp!

Started by EK.IceFlake, Jul 06, 2015, 06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jul 16, 2015, 11:47 AM
Quote from: Doom_Killer on Jul 16, 2015, 10:53 AM@Honey, Deleting game objects is possible now, and the idea is totally correct, but the only problem is that it will take alot of time by inserting the whole code for removing each object from game.
Well you can download SAiVC, make a bot that will scan the normal game files and made a code to remove and then another bot that scan SAiVC files and will made an objects.xml and maps.xml file. @maxorator How to extract generic.col to file collisions for all objects?
Even if you somehow manage to port SA map to VCMP, samp will still be the Best Game......

Murdock

Quote from: DeViL_JiN on Jul 16, 2015, 01:33 PMEven if you somehow manage to port SA map to VCMP, samp will still be the Best Game......

Nice controversial opinion right there

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Murdock on Jul 16, 2015, 02:03 PMNice controversial opinion right there

Simply... Natural hate towards VC.

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Jul 16, 2015, 02:23 PM
Quote from: Murdock on Jul 16, 2015, 02:03 PMNice controversial opinion right there

That's not about hate. That's about a mistake in his claim. If SAMP ported to VCMP meas SAMP is still the best. Then because SAMP is now running under VCMP means that VCMP is the best. That's what he meant (i think)

Kessu

Quote from: S.L.C on Jul 16, 2015, 02:36 PM
Quote from: Doom_Killer on Jul 16, 2015, 02:23 PM

That's not about hate. That's about a mistake in his claim. If SAMP ported to VCMP meas SAMP is still the best. Then because SAMP is now running under VCMP means that VCMP is the best. That's what he meant (i think)
From what I understand, he means that if SA Map was imported to VC:MP, VC:MP still wouldn't be on par with SA:MP.

Means he likes SA map more than VC map, and SA:MP client more than VC:MP client, even if they had the same map that he likes.

EK.IceFlake

Kessu will you change your profile picture? I HATE IT!

_Angela_

I have SA:MP, but I play it 1 day in week, and maybe not, it is hard to understand, weird logic, +2000 commands in some servers, hard to absorb.
and About VC:MP it is an simple game, easy to understand, with normal commands! :)
So, personally I prefer VC:MP ;)

NE.DiamondBlue

Samp sucks and what a poor graphics are there thn to our masters like stormeus and maxorator who developed vcmp with high quality graphics
NE.CrystalBlue is a very great person.

Quoteit does not mattter that his name is not under vcmp developers but i hope his name will come as he is a great scripter, works hards, help others, hnot selfish

DizzasTeR

Quote from: NE.DiamondBlue on Jul 26, 2015, 11:02 AMSamp sucks and what a poor graphics are there thn to our masters like stormeus and maxorator who developed vcmp with high quality graphics

Okay, now tell me how can I stop laughing?

DeViL_JiN

you can't compare San Andreas to Vice city.
Face the fact, why did Rock star developed San Andreas? They drunk or something?
Obviously they came with new ideas , which we can see is a great success now.
Believe it or no, I have my own platoon which plays samp. But whenever I talk about VC-MP in front of them they start laughing, VC is good old is gold type of game and I like, but I don't think we can compare it to San Andreas .
The only reason I like vc is just the DM capabilities of vc which is unique eg like Fast Switch, now let's head over the Multiplayer client, it doesn't matter we beat SAMP's client or anything else , players matters the most, but VCMP is developing really fast, and I think we all should aim to defeat MTA not SAMP.
:P after all it's just a game...
Nothing personal just sharing my thoughts.

Ksna

SAMP is nothing to MTA. And VCMP and SAMP will not even touch MTA.

Nothing personal just sharing my thoughts.

DizzasTeR

Totally correct Ksna, I've said it before, MTA is far beyond SAMP and VCMP, considering they have ultimately anything to implement, and by anything I mean anything.

EK.IceFlake

If those developers have even a little trust in us and allow us to modify files (temporarily) then VCMP probably will be as good as MTA in terms of capability to implement. But who trusts people on the internet these days?

Ksna

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Jul 26, 2015, 03:02 PMIf those developers have even a little trust in us and allow us to modify files (temporarily) then VCMP probably will be as good as MTA in terms of capability to implement. But who trusts people on the internet these days?

Which files are you talking about? Source files? MTA is opensource

I think reason why VCMP has less players is because of many vicecity mods like ultimate vicecity, vicecity burn, .... which don't support vice city multiplayer and many people download these mods and very few  people have 1.0 or 1.1

Even after VCMP starts they get annoyed by DM servers even in roleplay servers there are ***** who always kill.

If developers make mod remover or replacing files then it will  help increase players :) .

Stormeus

Quote from: Ksna on Jul 26, 2015, 03:50 PMIf developers make mod remover or replacing files then it will  help increase players :) .

This would require bundling or hosting the original game files, which would use a lot of bandwidth or do more harm than good. We would enter questionable legal territory by hosting the files, which would be the better alternative.