mpsvrrel64 error!

Started by Drake, Apr 25, 2015, 11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gudio

cat /etc/apt/sources.listYou might upgrade to Debian wheezy.

Drake

Quote from: Gudio on Apr 25, 2015, 03:25 PMcat /etc/apt/sources.listYou might upgrade to Debian wheezy.

Is'nt Debian 7 actually named wheezy?

soulshaker

You might be using Minimal version of Debian 7. Get a non Minimal version

Quote from: soulshaker on Apr 26, 2015, 06:49 AMYou might be using Minimal version of Debian 7. Get a non Minimal version

Doesn't matter. A minimal version of Debian simply doesn't include Apache, Bind9, Samba and a couple of other softwares related to either web-development or servers in general. It's not the minimal thing that's causing the issue. It's simply Debian which is and was, always outdated in therms of softwares.

Try Ubuntu if you have it in your template images. As much as I hate Ubuntu you should at least give it a try :D

Stormeus

As it turns out, the build server we've been using is actually using an unstable build of Debian, and not Wheezy or Squeeze. I'm going to be running a Squeeze VM from home for building and new binaries should be out within the next day or two.

Gudio

Quote from: Drake on Apr 26, 2015, 12:09 AMIs'nt Debian 7 actually named wheezy?
I asked you to paste the result of cat /etc/apt/sources.listI use Debian 7 with no issues. It can be caused by outdated/unsupported repositories and they must be changed to newer to make your system work well with the 0.4 server.
Quote from: soulshaker on Apr 26, 2015, 06:49 AMYou might be using Minimal version of Debian 7. Get a non Minimal version
That's why soulshaker is partially right.

Stormeus

Pleaae note that the latest version of Debian is Debian 8 (jessie) now.