Our High Ping gives us lagg more then your opponent

Started by Hari, Aug 13, 2016, 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thijn

I can upload a 4k video to youtube without any ping increase, for as long as I want. So that's isn't necessary true :P

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Aug 15, 2016, 04:18 PMI can upload a 4k video to youtube without any ping increase, for as long as I want. So that's isn't necessary true :P
try it then :p
Note: You need to play from the same device :D
oh no

Thijn

Quote from: KAKAN on Aug 15, 2016, 04:23 PM
Quote from: Thijn on Aug 15, 2016, 04:18 PMI can upload a 4k video to youtube without any ping increase, for as long as I want. So that's isn't necessary true :P
Sure

https://youtu.be/RbcvJnOnAk4

aXXo

Beatz is a lagger, so are you. There was no 'perfect shot' in the video except when you actually hit him.
You both play close to 300 ping, so the amount of lead aim required to hit each other is 0.6 seconds.

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Aug 15, 2016, 05:38 PM
Sure

https://youtu.be/RbcvJnOnAk4
You proved me wrong, sorry for arguing.
off: It's nice to see you play with different nicks :p
oh no

Thijn

Quote from: KAKAN on Aug 16, 2016, 05:07 AM
Quote from: Thijn on Aug 15, 2016, 05:38 PM
Sure

You proved me wrong, sorry for arguing.
off: It's nice to see you play with different nicks :p
It was a fun challenge :P

And I usually play with different nicks when I'm testing something on a public server so people don't go crazy when I join...

Cool

Kewun

hate high ping laggers ;/ ruining gameplay, especially in lu, i remember a guy had 2430 ping.

KAKAN

Quote from: Hercules on Aug 16, 2016, 06:55 AM@Thijn Are you pro in fighting?
Never wanted to say this, but this one made me to say "LOL"
Why do you care though? VCMP needs some tricks, nothing else.
oh no

Hari

Quote from: aXXo on Aug 15, 2016, 10:10 PMBeatz is a lagger, so are you. There was no 'perfect shot' in the video except when you actually hit him.
You both play close to 300 ping, so the amount of lead aim required to hit each other is 0.6 seconds.

Agree

Credits to Hari
--------------------------------------------------------