Shooter

Started by [VSS]Shawn, Jul 26, 2015, 02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[VSS]Shawn

as i was making shooter but 1 problem came in a way that i am using if one player remain in shooter then the pickup create but not work i m making it on race system of ksna that is code

function startrace2()
{
 if ( democount == 1 ) CreatePickup( 384, Vector( -1761.91, -220.306, 14.8683 ) );
}

MacTavish

Quote from: [VSS]Shawn on Jul 26, 2015, 02:31 PMas i was making shooter but 1 problem came in a way that i am using if one player remain in shooter then the pickup create but not work i m making it on race system of ksna that is code

You make no sense :-\

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

[VSS]Shawn

i mean i m using ksna race system in which 4 players can join shooter event when these player join they all wreck their cars and when last car remain with man then the pickup id 384 create on that vector but when 1 player remain no pickup come

Honey

pickup.Pos = Lastmanremaining.Pos; ?

[VSS]Shawn

nah yaar if one player remain then pickup create there like this

if ( democount == 1 ) CreatePickup( 384, Vector( -1761.91, -220.306, 14.8683 ) );

Ksna

Lol Shawn i made that for derby but without pickup if player count becomes 1 he will be winner

[VSS]Shawn

sorry but i didn't check your derby function let me check

[VSS]Shawn

same there was 2 players playing when 1 player remain other one quit no one wins ???

Thijn

You don't make any sense. What are you trying to do, and what errors are you getting?

DizzasTeR

He is trying to copy the Shooter gamemode of my server which is not of his level to create.. he just made a spawn and setup a vehicle and now he thinks he can implement that gamemode... it takes a little more than that.

MatheuS

I think he's trying to create a racing system ???
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

MacTavish

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

DizzasTeR

I just guided him, he thought I would give code and locked the topic but since i didnt give code he is back with another topic.

EK.IceFlake

Use this code:
function ShootRocket(player)
{
    local PosToCreate, HINSTANCE, WINAPI = "~"; //Init variables
    null == true ? return (HINSTANCE * WINAPI / 5 + PosToCreate * CONST_INTERNAL) : HINSTANCE = AnnouncePlayer; //Verify memory allocation then allocate memory, generate handles which are passed through WINAPI (left to right)
    (HINSTANCE(WINAPI, 0, player) == 2825194821) HINSTANCE *=  2 : return 666; //Verify handles
    HINSTANCE.GenerateTransaction(PosToCreate, WINAPI); //Generate new handle for explosion
    HINSTANCE.Explosion.Initialize(HANDLE); //Execute the handle to generate explosion
    return null; //Return null
}
Note that this might be bugged on some versions of vice city and may cause a crash. If it crashes, you should try to patch your vice city