How to port forward

Started by [VM_U]Spectra.PhantoM^, Dec 18, 2015, 12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[VM_U]Spectra.PhantoM^

Ye. most people just spam in these topics for port forwarding......
So plz i request u people to look at this and dont spam

First type 192.168.1.1 in ur browser as shown :

NOTE: Everyone doesnt (Or Does) Have a same gateway IP so to solve that open cmd.exe from Start menu:

Now Open cmd and type ipconfig it should look like this:

Now Type what ever gateway ip u see in cmd and type in browser. After that you will get a page asking for username + pass LIKE THIS:

Now all of u might and (might not) have the same. but just type admin (Without caps) and password will be given on the bottom of router

After u enter the password and username ull get a screen like this:

Now press the advance settings ull get a screen like this: Mine is ptcl so urs might be different:

NOTE: i have already port forwarded so it might be not showing VCMP

Now press add you will get a page like this:

Select Custom Service and type VCMP (If u are port forwarding for something else then

Now enter a port in the External port start and end (SUGGESTED would be 8192)
NOTE: U dont have to enter different ports in the Port Start Or in Port End u can just add one port only

Now type save like this:

Boom port forwarded Quite easy though. HOPE this helped.

Wanna Talk To Me? Come At Irc #Jugo@LUNet

Williams

Enable DMZ status and add your ip address if your computer and save it. 
I m not sure if it work. :)
Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

Thijn

Quote from: Williams on Dec 18, 2015, 01:41 PMEnable DMZ status and add your ip address if your computer and save it. 
I m not sure if it work. :)
That's the most unsafe method of doing port forwarding. If you can even call it that. Don't do it, or prepare your home connection to be attacked.

ReborN