5 Servers , Who won , You decide! :v
The poll expires in 25 June!

Shadow

That is a pretty good server shameless plug
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

DizzasTeR

Best server based on playercount? Sad.

EightyVice

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jun 17, 2017, 10:50 PMBest server based on playercount? Sad.
I wanted to make it based on best scripts and so on , but the players count proves what are the best servers

Blood Sucker

BTW nerd
You chose servers which ain't same in anything :v

Darran

NicusorN5

Brasil RPG, Dogecoin and my server are the best in the term of the gamemode. As player count, I would choose European City.

Luckshya

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Jun 18, 2017, 07:51 AMBrasil RPG, Dogecoin and my server are the best in the term of the gamemode. As player count, I would choose European City.

???

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on Jun 18, 2017, 12:55 AM
Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jun 17, 2017, 10:50 PMBest server based on playercount? Sad.
I wanted to make it based on best scripts and so on , but the players count proves what are the best servers

Players choose the server they are used to and the server where they have their stats. The servers which were up for the longest time are at the top of the list. VKs has been up since public beta, EC was also quite early, LWs too was up since public beta (perhaps even before VKs), and VCCNR was up near public beta. These servers are all in the top 5 servers with player count as of this very moment.

Casper

vito1

in this list - EC.
localhost is best.

Murdock

SuriAttacker

luchgox

littlewhitey's classic DM and one of the best server in VC-MP history
Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

Milko

Littlewhiteys and EA are my favorites. VK is full of cheaters and vietnam-glitchers, EC is a mix of all those servers (except CTF).