Clan:

Started by Dhrubo, Aug 29, 2016, 08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhrubo

Three clan invites me to join but I can join only one. In UK no one actives so I have to leave but I can re-open the clan if members active. The first clan: CF some people invited me. They told "Dhrubo leave UK and join CF. The second clan HS Hari said to apply in HS forum. And the last one JK invited me to join JK. Freddy told me to join, he told "Dhrubo join JK" "We are same players" he meant that our skills are same, join JK. So guys help me deciding which one I should join. Write soon and only first 10 votes or suggestions.
Don't be afraid of anything if you try you can do anything.

KAKAN

SD. It means Sux Dix
oh no

Thijn

Pick the one you like, not what other people like.

EK.IceFlake

HS. They got [HS]Nightmare^.

Dhrubo

Quote from: Thijn on Aug 29, 2016, 01:50 PMPick the one you like, not what other people like.
I know but if  I join CF then other clan friends will mind. If HS then CF friends will mind. If JK then the other friend will mind.

Hari

Dhrubo as your wish, good luck :).

Credits to Hari
--------------------------------------------------------

Xmair

Quote from: EK.CrystalBlue on Aug 29, 2016, 02:03 PMHS. They got [HS]Nightmare^.
Play solo like me and KAKAN.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

KAKAN

Quote from: Xmair on Aug 29, 2016, 02:59 PM
Quote from: EK.CrystalBlue on Aug 29, 2016, 02:03 PMHS. They got [HS]Nightmare^.
Play solo like me and KAKAN.
or don't play at all like @.
oh no

Cool

@Dhurbo Cf Hs is known as Laggers and JK is not too popular so best choice is CF they have much active players

Dhrubo

CF hmm, But I think CF and JK is too much popular now. When JK started it's too much popular from start, I have tree ID's my real ID Dhrubo I will join HS, 2nd ID SynthiSiezer^ I will join JK the last ID Shocker I will join CF :D. But i need each forum links.

KAKAN

I never heard anything about JK, I think it stands for Joke.
And about CF, yes, full of laggers ofc :c
oh no

aXXo

Join VU
Best clan.

Hari

Quote from: KAKAN on Aug 30, 2016, 08:27 AMI never heard anything about JK, I think it stands for Joke.
And about CF, yes, full of laggers ofc :c

you missed HS.

Credits to Hari
--------------------------------------------------------

Anik

Don't join any clan simple.