VCA

Started by MEGAMIND, Jun 30, 2016, 11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEGAMIND

A question here why didn't Vcmp           [ka]Murdock released vca bcuz it was awesome I just saw a video on YouTube https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b8YM2lvxq1A its cool so y didn't he released it??

Thijn

Because it wasn't finished at that time, and ASI mods are now disallowed. Probably.

KAKAN

Now, it can only be done by the devs. The only thing you can do is to move objects :p
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Thijn on Jul 01, 2016, 06:06 AMBecause it wasn't finished at that time, and ASI mods are now disallowed. Probably.
I'm sure he could've injected it

I remember a few months back, he shared it with a guy that played CS and was good at RE. In order to help with some missing pieces of the module. However, that guy made a mistake and created the git repository as public and a few hours passed until he realized. And someone grabbed some portions of it with the fixes that the CS guy made.

If I remember correctly, it was missing the visual studio project files and a few files with some macros. That's why @Murdock was so sure no one from VC:MP can possibly use the source. Even though it was mostly leaked.

I think the some of the source files can still be gained if one would ask the guy that grabbed it from the repository while was public. You could try to persuade the guy to give you the sources he managed to grab and prove @Murdock wrong if you got the skillz. @Murdock does't bother with this project anymore so he wouldn't mind. You might have issues with the annoying captcha from from the contact page of his blog though.

ysc3839

Quote from: . on Jul 01, 2016, 03:05 PMI remember a few months back, he shared it with a guy that played CS and was good at RE. In order to help with some missing pieces of the module. However, that guy made a mistake and created the git repository as public and a few hours passed until he realized. And someone grabbed some portions of it with the fixes that the CS guy made.

If I remember correctly, it was missing the visual studio project files and a few files with some macros. That's why @Murdock was so sure no one from VC:MP can possibly use the source. Even though it was mostly leaked.

I think the some of the source files can still be gained if one would ask the guy that grabbed it from the repository while was public. You could try to persuade the guy to give you the sources he managed to grab and prove @Murdock wrong if you got the skillz. @Murdock does't bother with this project anymore so he wouldn't mind. You might have issues with the annoying captcha from from the contact page of his blog though.
Do you know the git repository?

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: ysc3839 on Jul 02, 2016, 12:28 AM
Quote from: . on Jul 01, 2016, 03:05 PMI remember a few months back, he shared it with a guy that played CS and was good at RE. In order to help with some missing pieces of the module. However, that guy made a mistake and created the git repository as public and a few hours passed until he realized. And someone grabbed some portions of it with the fixes that the CS guy made.

Do you know the git repository?
You'll find it yourself when you're dreaming

Luis_Labarca

Woow looks great wrong than ever as I played
My server RP
IP: 51.222.28.159:8194