need plugin

Started by Spidey, Oct 10, 2015, 10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DizzasTeR

I wish I could give you a ban :)

My friend you are helpless, trust me, be a good guy, play around on servers, improve yourself, don't be a ridiculous kid, try to grow up and stop trying to create your own server because you are not making any efforts and our help to you is in vain. Do yourself a favor just go play, there are still good servers out there in VCMP to play on.

Can we f*ing lock this topic? This has derived from a simple link to the mysql plugin to a 4 page stupidity. Dafuq is wrong with you people :-\

Spidey

lol ok you want to go fine iam not going without making any server help me i will leave forum and scripting
gta vc and san are my favourite games

Spidey

MacTavish

Dafuq why double posts when there is Modify button you already made 50+ post by doing double posts

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Spidey

ok sorry iam sorry but i say ahost its 0.15 $ per month
but in its option for plan in hosting for price is 10 slots is 1.50

Xmair

Than it's 0.15 per slot.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Spidey

Quote from: Spidey on Oct 23, 2015, 04:02 PMbut in its option for plan in hosting for price is 10 slots is 1.50
its actual price in pakistan is154 rupees

KAKAN

If you can't host( or dunno how to ), then better to give to a free hoster, else buy a cheap hosting with good quality.
This is the cheapest host with the best quality at its price.
Else you may go for a premium host like Vrocker Hosting. It's the best hosting available till now.
oh no

Thijn