Forcing Spawn/Eject.(UPDATED)

Started by [VM_U]Spectra.PhantoM^, Jan 17, 2016, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacTavish

Quote from: {ultimatejugo on Jan 18, 2016, 01:41 PM
Quote from: Kusanagi on Jan 18, 2016, 01:36 PMThere is No Builtin Function that could check player level check the WIKI And you have right to slap me if i am wrong for f*** sake please check the wiki once
I didnt mean a builtin function anyways -_- i just posted the function and the whole thing Afaik. :P

that is not whole thing how do you know everyone have that table in their script and how they are assigning levels to player and how they are checking. I will suggest to remove that line just add a simple comment there

// Put your level checking line here
this simple line will solve the trouble. Dont Ever Act Smarter that other because it doesnt matter how long you have been played vcmp it matters to how much you learned from vcmp

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Quote from: {ultimatejugo] on Jan 18, 2016, 01:19 PM@S.L.C  I posted the function u wer curious about.

You just confirmed my curiosity. The fact that you query the database each time you need the player level ;D

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Jan 18, 2016, 01:43 PM
Quote from: {ultimatejugo} on Jan 18, 2016, 01:41 PM
Quote from: Kusanagi on Jan 18, 2016, 01:36 PMThere is No Builtin Function that could check player level check the WIKI And you have right to slap me if i am wrong for f*** sake please check the wiki once
I didnt mean a builtin function anyways -_- i just posted the function and the whole thing Afaik. :P
the index 'db' doesn't exist
the index 'GetSQLColumnData' doesn't exist
the index 'QuerySQL' doesn't exist
Please fix them!
use SQLite plugin
onscriptload:
db <- ConnectSQL("database.sqli");

[VM_U]Spectra.PhantoM^

Quote from: Kusanagi on Jan 18, 2016, 01:46 PM
Quote from: {ultimatejugo on Jan 18, 2016, 01:41 PM

that is not whole thing how do you know everyone have that table in their script and how they are assigning levels to player and how they are checking. I will suggest to remove that line just add a simple comment there

// Put your level checking line here
this simple line will solve the trouble. Dont Ever Act Smarter that other because it doesnt matter how long you have been played vcmp it matters to how much you learned from vcmp
i dont impress anybody nor do i want someone to think that i am pro or somting im just helping server owners.
Quote from: S.L.C on Jan 18, 2016, 02:16 PM
Quote from: {ultimatejugo] on Jan 18, 2016, 01:19 PM@S.L.C  I posted the function u wer curious about.

You just confirmed my curiosity. The fact that you query the database each time you need the player level ;D
thats the way to go ;D
Wanna Talk To Me? Come At Irc #Jugo@LUNet

Quote from: {ultimatejugo] on Jan 18, 2016, 03:25 PMthats the way to go ;D

I'm not sure how your brain works but mine says that anything involving frequent execution should stay away from IO operations on disk. Especially those involving the compilation of a query/statement and actually doing multiple IO operations on disk. Can you even imagine the IO stress that a server goes through when multiple VPSs are doing that simultaneously? On your computer it doesn't seem like much since there's only one person using that computer. But imagine 10,20 people using that computer and some of them hosting web servers which are high on IO operations for fetching resources (unless caching software is used). And here you are doing the worst thing that one can imagine. I'm not sure if you're sarcastic or just plain arrogant but you should stop from posting crap that doesn't make sense. It doesn't make you look cool. In fact, it does the opposite.

No one is asking you to be some pro level programmer but FFS go and actually read some documentation before using something you have no idea about. It makes you look stupid when you don't.

[VM_U]Spectra.PhantoM^

Quote from: S.L.C on Jan 18, 2016, 04:53 PM
Quote from: {ultimatejugo] on Jan 18, 2016, 03:25 PMthats the way to go ;D

I'm not sure how your brain works but mine says that anything involving frequent execution should stay away from IO operations on disk. Especially those involving the compilation of a query/statement and actually doing multiple IO operations on disk. Can you even imagine the IO stress that a server goes through when multiple VPSs are doing that simultaneously? On your computer it doesn't seem like much since there's only one person using that computer. But imagine 10,20 people using that computer and some of them hosting web servers which are high on IO operations for fetching resources (unless caching software is used). And here you are doing the worst thing that one can imagine. I'm not sure if you're sarcastic or just plain arrogant but you should stop from posting crap that doesn't make sense. It doesn't make you look cool. In fact, it does the opposite.

No one is asking you to be some pro level programmer but FFS go and actually read some documentation before using something you have no idea about. It makes you look stupid when you don't.
Dont u understand sarcasm? or what?
Wanna Talk To Me? Come At Irc #Jugo@LUNet