Vk Server Problem...

Started by Dhrubo, May 12, 2016, 04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhrubo

My country is Bangladesh and you could see it by checking my profile.
Don't be afraid of anything if you try you can do anything.

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on May 18, 2016, 05:57 AMDo other servers hosted by VRocker work fine for you?
What are the other servers hosted by Vrocket? His site seems outdated, so I can't check it.
oh no

Dhrubo

Hmm, I forgot the names, but I joined a server and someone told me that the server is hosted by Vrocker. So, that's why I posted here.

Thijn

Quote from: KAKAN on May 18, 2016, 03:39 PM
Quote from: Thijn on May 18, 2016, 05:57 AMDo other servers hosted by VRocker work fine for you?
What are the other servers hosted by Vrocket? His site seems outdated, so I can't check it.
I know of EA. Not sure about others.

EK.IceFlake

Mötley

Thats the answer right there... I know of one server that is hosted by Vrocker that the host is in France, without a ping limit my ping will sometimes get around 1100. I suggest the server should take the time to find a good host location.. . New York location crashed my server randomly for Vrocker hosting... The other In uk or whatever is typically really good.

Dhrubo

Dhrubo

Sorry for spamming. But I need to tell something that when Angel was hosting all was good and when Vrocker then 11 or 13 days was good then the problem came.

Dhrubo

Hello? Anyone post some replies

Hari

I am from India , atleast in vks server i got many laggs and in europen city server
in both server my ping is same but vks giving me laggs like frameskipping player's freezing player , server reponses late , however in Ec server i don't have lagg like vks server Ec is fine for me hope you understand

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t2783-server-lagging-in-my-pc

Credits to Hari
--------------------------------------------------------

KAKAN

I'm from India too. EC lags like a shit for me, but VKs doesn't. It's a weird problem -_-
@Dhrubo You need to use VPN.
oh no

BABA1

VK's doesn't lag for me at all although I from India. If someone is experiencing any issues with VK's server and dwells in India. Then it is not because of the host but because of the internet connection used and the PC's Support towards the game. Despite the fact that you have a good ping that would not prevent the lag from occurring since your PC may as well lack the requirements to run the game at a good fps. If you're experiencing frame skipping.
Then I would recommend updating your windows or your GPU driver to ensure performance. But It would be better to buy a new GPU since updating won't help you to get the best performance benefit in the game.

Dhrubo

I don't want to VPN because if I use it my ping will bad. So, I need another way without VPN.