Previous topic - Next topic

DisLike Button Should Be Added?

Yes
3 (27.3%)
No
8 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

FinchDon

Hello I want you guys to add Dislike Button on forum it will be cool if you dont like post Dislike it
For any help and support Join #s-s at IRC for Help in Scripting
( For Newbies )

Thijn

For the sake of your own reputation I would advise against this idea.

What's the point? I'm clearly saying in some of my posts to some people are plain stupid and/or retarded. And yet, no one seems to give a f* about it and adjust their behaviour. So... if that isn't clear enough that I (sometimes, we) DISLIKE that post/topic then how can a dislike button help.

The only thing it might helpful is that it would satisfy my urge to tell some people how dumb they are with a simple press of a button. Thus reducing the amount of offensive posts on the forum.

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Sep 19, 2015, 10:25 AMFor the sake of your own reputation I would advise against this idea.

RIGHT

Quote from: S.L.C on Sep 19, 2015, 11:06 AMWhat's the point? I'm clearly saying in some of my posts to some people are plain stupid and/or retarded. And yet, no one seems to give a f* about it and adjust their behaviour. So... if that isn't clear enough that I (sometimes, we) DISLIKE that post/topic then how can a dislike button help.

The only thing it might helpful is that it would satisfy my urge to tell some people how dumb they are with a simple press of a button. Thus reducing the amount of offensive posts on the forum.

Also right,so my vote is also NO
oh no