Previous topic - Next topic

[VM_U]Spectra.PhantoM^

can someone give me a cmd of /park?
Wanna Talk To Me? Come At Irc #Jugo@LUNet

hotdogcat

no, make it yourself

Credits to Bart.

Xmair

function onPlayerCommand(player,cmd,text)
{
if ( cmd == "park") MessagePlayer("OMG YOU USED PARK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!");
ShutdownServer();
}

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

KAKAN

Quote from: Xmair on Dec 19, 2015, 12:42 PMfunction onPlayerCommand(player,cmd,text)
{
if ( cmd == "park") MessagePlayer("OMG YOU USED PARK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!");
ShutdownServer();
}
You took my idea.
Anyways, what does the /park cmd do?
oh no

Williams

Make yourself and you can also use @Xmair park command :D
Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

Xmair

@KAKAN , the park cmd is actually the idea of crast's vccnr after he made it, everyone started to copy him, actually, if you use park and you own that vehicle, it will respawn at the position where you are standing. I actually made it for my server too.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

KAKAN

Pretty simple :P
if( cmd == "park"){
if( I_am_the_owner_of_the_vehicle ){
vehicle.Pos = player.Pos
}
}
:DDD
Just a peice of bullshit.
I won't let him copy Crast's idea.
But I have one question, does he really have a buycar/getcar system?
oh no

Diego^

function onPlayerCommand( player, cmd, text )
{
if ( cmd == "park" )
{
local veh = player.Vehicle;
if ( veh )
{
veh.SpawnPos = Vector( veh.Pos.x, veh.Pos.y, veh.Pos.z );
veh.SpawnAngle = veh.Angle;
MessagePlayer( "Parked Vehicle!", player );
}
else MessagePlayer( "[Error] - You must be in a vehicle.", player );
}
}
BRL's Developer.

Williams

This command work only  when you have db vehicle system to change vehicle position
Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

KAKAN

Quote from: Williams on Dec 19, 2015, 04:01 PMThis command work only  when you have db vehicle system to change vehicle position
Not really, the one which @Diego posted will work until the server is turned off.
oh no

Williams

Lol if server owner restart vehicle go back in old position its for temporary solution my suggestion use db vehicles system and than use park command

EK.IceFlake

Please don't copy crasts shitty ideas. I'm sure you have better ideas than him.

[VM_U]Spectra.PhantoM^

Quote from: Diego^ on Dec 19, 2015, 02:52 PMfunction onPlayerCommand( player, cmd, text )
{
if ( cmd == "park" )
{
local veh = player.Vehicle;
if ( veh )
{
veh.SpawnPos = Vector( veh.Pos.x, veh.Pos.y, veh.Pos.z );
veh.SpawnAngle = veh.Angle;
MessagePlayer( "Parked Vehicle!", player );
}
else MessagePlayer( "[Error] - You must be in a vehicle.", player );
}
}
Thanx
Quote from: Xmair on Dec 19, 2015, 12:42 PMfunction onPlayerCommand(player,cmd,text)
{
ShutdownServer();
}
Now thats just to obvious..... i mean srsly shutdown server just when i use /park? nice troll but i have BRAINS for friggin sakes

Anik

First, tell us in which way u store your vehicles?? I am pretty much sure u r not using DataBase. If you want to make the parking position permanent, u need to use DataBase. Either you can use Diegos one, But it will come to its real position when u restart the server.

[VM_U]Spectra.PhantoM^

Quote from: Anik on Dec 20, 2015, 05:45 AMFirst, tell us in which way u store your vehicles?? I am pretty much sure u r not using DataBase. If you want to make the parking position permanent, u need to use DataBase. Either you can use Diegos one, But it will come to its real position when u restart the server.

First of all i use database second of all i dont wanna use it anymore cuz it takes to much time. third /park is way faster