Previous topic - Next topic

MacTavish

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Aug 16, 2015, 11:24 AMNeeded stuff:-
* Kusanagi Slaped @Doom_Kill3R For Not Mentioning SLC SQLite plugin thread

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

DizzasTeR

@HaCkeR0o1, download SLC's sqLite plugin, you can go to the topic by clicking the link in above post or in the first post under the 'Needed Stuff' section.

@Kusanagi, I didn't expect someone to even fail to read those important informations on the first post.

DizzasTeR

Update - v1.2.6
-    Changelog - v1.2.6
-    ► Map menu is now available! use /addobject without any id to enter map menu and select map while previewing!
-    ► Press CTRL to select & create the object.
I guess this is going to help you guys alot because, just by holding an arrow key, you can simultaneously go through all the objects! This can also be helpful if anyone wants to create a list of objects, all in all I guess this can be pretty useful. Just use the addobject command without any text/parameters and you will enter the map preview menu.

- Arrow Right : Get the next object for preview.
- Arrow Right : Get the previous object for preview.
- Enter : Create the previewing object.

Sorry no screenies, my game is a little messed up and its stuck at 640x480 resolution which looks kinda ugly, so I thought its better to not post any screenshot at all instead of that rip off quality one. Why don't you try it yourself by downloading the editor ;)

~ Regards,
~ Doom_Kill3R!

KAKAN

WOw! Great work mate!!
Will try it out soon!
oh no

KAKAN

So, here's a video of how it is looking:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2UdmTlEYM8&feature=youtu.be
I couldn't record more since I didn't had any space left :D
oh no

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Beary

Hello, this is a nice work, but I have some questions.
My server is all right, but he can't save Object correctly, he shows the 301\302\369 in the database, and so on.

Beary

Quote from: Beary on Dec 21, 2015, 03:16 AMHello, this is a nice work, but I have some questions.
My server is all right, but he can't save Object correctly, he shows the 301\302\369 in the database, and so on.
When I read it again, he will not be able to display

Xmair

Same as @Beary . Dunno what causes the problem.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

KAKAN

Quote from: Xmair on Dec 21, 2015, 04:16 AMSame as @Beary . Dunno what causes the problem.
Can you explain it? I can't get to what he said.
I tried it, and it works all right.
oh no

Xmair

Sometimes the objects ids in the db changes to 301,302 or 303.

Credits to Boystang!

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Xmair on Dec 21, 2015, 09:37 AMSometimes the objects ids in the db changes to 301,302 or 303.

Since I haven't came across any of this, I'll spend a few time with the editor and see if I can reproduce it, although if you are somehow getting it produced too much then you can always download an older version from the archives in the first post.

DizzasTeR

Major Update - v1.2.7
- Changelog - v1.2.7
- ► Exports are now exported in a text file without any [SCRIPT] Tags, easy to add objects in script now!
-
So guys this is going to make you extremely happy to know that now when you export any map, it gets exported to the /scripts/Maps/ folder. A new .nut with the mapname will be created containing all the CreateObject statements in a neat way!

Important Note: If you are going to replace the files except for Maps.sqlite database for keeping your maps make sure to you create a folder inside 'scripts/' called 'Maps'.

The whole directory should look as follow:-
- Editor
        - scripts
                - Maps
        Maps.sqlite
        locations.sqlite
        FileHandler.addon
        Freeview.addon

@KAKAN, @Castiel :)

~ Regards,
~ Doom_Kill3R!

KAKAN

Hello Doom, I was trying to use the saveloc/gotoloc thing.
THe 'saveloc' thing doesn't work for me in this new and teh previous version.
I can't exactly look at the error cause I don't have the map editor in my laptop.
Yet, I fixed it I think, you should push a update for that too.
oh no

DizzasTeR

Major Update - v1.2.8
- Changelog - v1.2.8
- ► Fixed locations as the database was bugged
- ► Added /settime [hour] [minute] and /setweather [id] to set weather & time.
- ► Added object control in object selection menu, use page up/down to move object higher/lower and arrow up/down to bring it near or far.
- ► Added commands to get a list of all maps & locations. /getmaps & /getlocs
- ► Changed the location of object selection menu
- ► Added /view command to switch immediately to any object ID supplied when in object selection menu
- ► Added commands /deletemap [name] and /deleteloc [name] to delete any map or location from database

Check out the changelog above, too tired to write anything now, everything is fixed and now working, enjoy the complete control over everything now! ;)

Special thanks to @Castiel for PMing me alot of suggestions and reporting a few issues!

Do not forget to report any bugs/suggestions.

~ Regards,
~ Doom_Kill3R!