Previous topic - Next topic

MacTavish

Server name: Grand hunting Project
IP: 51.255.193.118:5194
Forum:- GHP New Forum
IRC :- #GHP @ LUnet
Developer: Kusanagi
Forum Administrators: LeGenD_KiLLeR, Kusanagi

Short Story: A few months ago i've asked to FuriouS_KnighT(developer of ghp 0.3 server) about creating GHP in 0.4 he says he is not planning to do it he told you have full permission to create it if you want so i started working when i was on vication i've made much progress but i've gone lazy about it after comming back. now i've hosted this server on vps that is given by @S.L.C there will be bugs and script may cause lag because i didnt tested it much i will start to improving it now. if anyone wanna give a hand then welcome ( i am not talking about people like Finch. thus dont know a bit about scripting)...

On New VPS by @Drake

Edit(19-03-2016): IP Changed

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Luckshya

Ey Kushangi, I'll help you in finding the bugs..
Anyways, Good Luck.

KAKAN

Quote from: Luckshya on Nov 30, 2015, 09:29 AMEy Kushangi, I'll help you in finding the bugs..
Anyways, Good Luck.
I'll too.
oh no

Xmair

Good luck.
PS: You can take my help.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

SAzEe21

ReborN

Good Luck

I am Also Admin Of This Server :D

Opulance

MacTavish

Server is up again on new IP First post updated

it also includes some updates

Rulk's Hunting system ( /hunt, /hunting )

HideFight Implemented ( /hidefight, /exit, /leave )
:- when you join hidefight you alpha decrease to 75 you will spawn on an custom place ( made by me, thanks to @Doom_Kill3R's map editor ) and you will continuesly spawn there automatically after death until you use /exit or /leave command. actually it brings fun i have much ideas about its future updates...

Givecash command added ( Requested )
:- this command wasn't implemented by default

Various Bugs Fixed

Grand Hunting Project

ReborN

MacTavish

Due to some problems we lost our Forum. now @Mashreq is creating new forum.

i've also changed the encryption system in script so your old password wont work PM me your new password along with your nick ill change ASAP

Grand Hunting Project

Williams

Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

Thijn

Quote from: Kusanagi on Dec 31, 2015, 03:03 PMDue to some problems we lost our Forum. now @Mashreq is creating new forum.

i've also changed the encryption system in script so your old password wont work PM me your new password along with your nick ill change ASAP
PM a new password? Are you shitting me?

MacTavish

@Thijn missed something actually i want to say this and it should be fine

PM me you new password SHA-256 HEX code ill change it ASAP

Go HERE wirte your password in first box then click Generate SHA256 Hash then copy 64 chars hash code from second box and PM me it along with your nick ASAP

New forum link added to first post

Grand Hunting Project

Decent_946

Quote from: Kusanagi on Dec 31, 2015, 03:03 PMPM a new password? Are you shitting me?
mmh..forum not working.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MacTavish

Quote from: Decent_946 on Jan 13, 2016, 02:23 PM
Quote from: Kusanagi on Dec 31, 2015, 03:03 PMPM a new password? Are you shitting me?
mmh..forum not working.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

@Mashreq Made forum so he will fix it because he only have access to the webhost

Edit: Forum Is up again link updated in first post and also old domain will redirect you to new forum

Grand Hunting Project