Host's Feedback

Started by Drake, Jan 15, 2016, 07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake

So it has been almost 20 days since I started this free host, would like to get some feedback from the active clients ;D

@KingOfVC, @Kusanagi, @Williams, @Xmair, @jayant, @NE DiamondBlue and @Diego^, please do the needful by posting your feedback about the host in this thread.

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Williams

Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

jayant

The host is good with no downtime,you answer us quickly in our problems..Would like to see some features which I already told you.
Overall - Nice,as free service

Drake

Quote from: jayant on Jan 15, 2016, 11:23 AM.......Would like to see some features which I already told you.
I forgot what you told me, maybe recall it here.

jayant

@Drake
- A feature or something to edit the script files in the panel itself..

Drake

Quote from: jayant on Jan 15, 2016, 11:46 AM@Drake
- A feature or something to edit the script files in the panel itself..
It's already added if you haven't noticed it yet, just click on the file which has a "Edit" icon with it and you'll go into editing mode.

MacTavish

Its better than your previous Host Low pings + No issues

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Anik

As I am using it, I noticed that the pings are quite low than my previous VPS. And I just love it. It would be great if FTP access is included. As in webftp we need to upload files one by one.
After All, it's great as a free service.

Diamond

Nice, low pings and easy to use.

SAzEe21

Easy to use this host thank's for it dude.

Diego^

Nice host and easy to use. Thank you for your support! :)
BRL's Developer.

Mötley

Just A little feed back even though I don't have your hosting.,, yet :D

Have you added support to restart the server on crash? Vrocker failed to do so on his ftp.

Example: in liberty unleashed other  Players would crash my server to make players play on a certain server and the ftp panel says running when it is not. so a Linux program or something to auto restart/refresh the server say every 7-12 hours would be a great addition

If you don't have this feature and you think it's a great idea that is awesome!

KAKAN

A simple .sh/.bat( on windows ) script would help you in the auto-restart thingy :P
oh no

MacTavish

Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 19, 2016, 08:32 AMA simple .sh/.bat( on windows ) script would help you in the auto-restart thingy :P
yea but that will cause problem in rebooting system i've tested that

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P