VC:MP Activity Monitor

Started by Thijn, Feb 20, 2015, 08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thijn

This little website will allow you to view people's activity ingame.
It currently tracks LW, XE, EA and Sky-City. Information is accurate to the minute.
Front page is due to the massive amount of queries needed to calculate all data cached for 30 minutes.
Clan info per server is due to the same reason cached for 5 minutes.

I originally made this mainly for Vice Underdogs to view information about players that applied to our clan, but I figured I might as well make it open to the rest of the community :).

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or found any bugs.

Click me if you missed the big gray link at the top.

Stormeus

Funny, last time I tried this, XE banned my bot from its IRC channel. I dig it, well done. :)

Very nice indeed. Do people have to manually subscribe their servers to your monitoring tool or it's all automatic.

Thijn

At the moment I have to add the servers into the database in order for them to be monitored.
But since I already have this running, I could probably hook that up and include a server if it has enough daily players.

MacTavish

Cool :) But is that only for Official servers?

Does it get stats of 0.4 too? or only 0.3

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Thijn

Quote from: Beztone on Feb 21, 2015, 08:50 AMCool :) But is that only for Official servers?

Does it get stats of 0.4 too? or only 0.3
I can easily add 0.4 servers, my query class already works for both so it's just a matter of adding the IP to the list.

Kratos_

Looks nice. It can be used to catch the impersonators in the servers. Besides this , servers owners can
get the idea about the server's rating about how seriously players are behaving towards their servers
& they can ask for suggestions in return.  Can this be available as an application?
In the middle of chaos , lies opportunity.