VC:MP Launcher

Started by George, Feb 01, 2016, 07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

* sseebbyy goes crazy !!

Briliant job, George ! Great design, great features !
Would be cool to see this becoming the official VC:MP Browser.
VCMP Launcher aka The best MP servers Browser.

Piterus

Good job. Congratulations.
VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Coolkid

when can i download it waiting for the link

George

I'm waiting for some reply from @Stormeus and while this I'm adding some new additional stuff.

ysc3839

Quote from: George on Feb 02, 2016, 06:17 PMUnfortunately, the game connection is through the official browser because I don't know how exactly the vcmp injection is done, I've tried so many ways and doesn't worked. And the launcher doesn't update the vcmp client due to same thing, I don't know how it's done.

If Stormeus helps with that, it would be amazing and I'll be thankful.
I can tell you how it works. :D It's remote thread inject. You can search it on the Internet. After I got home I will give you an example code.

George

Quote from: ysc3839 on Feb 03, 2016, 01:00 AM
Quote from: George on Feb 02, 2016, 06:17 PMUnfortunately, the game connection is through the official browser because I don't know how exactly the vcmp injection is done, I've tried so many ways and doesn't worked. And the launcher doesn't update the vcmp client due to same thing, I don't know how it's done.

I can tell you how it works. :D It's remote thread inject. You can search it on the Internet. After I got home I will give you an example code.
Ohh, that's great, thanks! :D

Coolkid

Stormeus I trust george you can give him premission to launch the server and it can be official server if it is uploaded i will delete official serevr and this will be the server i use

ysc3839

Quote from: George on Feb 03, 2016, 01:10 AM

Finished! :D https://bitbucket.org/snippets/ysc3839/dn5pL
I don't have steam version vice city, so I can't test if it works with steam. It seems that VCMPBrowser uses "vcmp-proxy.dll" to inject in steam.

Coolkid

What to do with this code where to download browser

KAKAN

Quote from: Coolkid on Feb 03, 2016, 01:23 PMWhat to do with this code where to download browser
Wait lol. That code is not for you, it was for George
oh no

George

Quote from: ysc3839 on Feb 03, 2016, 05:50 AM
Quote from: George on Feb 03, 2016, 01:10 AM

Finished! :D https://bitbucket.org/snippets/ysc3839/dn5pL
I don't have steam version vice city, so I can't test if it works with steam. It seems that VCMPBrowser uses "vcmp-proxy.dll" to inject in steam.
Thanks! that helped me a lot!

Finally the download is now available!
VC:MP Launcher.zip

Warning: The version is not stable yet, so problems may occurs, bugs might appers and as long as you report them, I will solve them asap.

Thank you everybody and enjoy! :D

luchgox

I getting this error and browser is very slow load servers.
Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

George

Quote from: mmujtaba24 on Feb 03, 2016, 06:30 PM

Make sure if "vcmp_injector.dll" is at same directory as VCMP Launcher.exe.

luchgox

Quote from: George on Feb 03, 2016, 06:45 PM

Yes it is in same directory.
Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

George

Quote from: mmujtaba24 on Feb 03, 2016, 06:52 PM
Quote from: George on Feb 03, 2016, 06:45 PM

Yes it is in same directory.
Please show me the details.