VC:MP Launcher

Started by George, Feb 01, 2016, 07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

This is very amazing! I have a feeling that I can very easily decompile this. Also how are you green?
p.s. Instead of injecting threads you can also use the vcmp protocol (vcmp://connect)

EK.IceFlake

Help I don't have any emails

ysc3839

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Feb 04, 2016, 02:08 PMHelp I don't have any emails
I registered in evening. But now I haven't receive the email! :(

ysc3839

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Feb 04, 2016, 01:56 PMThis is very amazing! I have a feeling that I can very easily decompile this. Also how are you green?
p.s. Instead of injecting threads you can also use the vcmp protocol (vcmp://connect)
At first he doesn't know how to inject so he have to use official browser to start the game. Yesterday I gave him the inject code so he can start the game directly.

EK.IceFlake

VCMP_Launcher.Form1
"private string m_Devs = "George";"
*evil laugh*
But seriously, the source is very good. Good job!

Luckshya

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Feb 04, 2016, 02:08 PMHelp I don't have any emails
Same here. Just wanna inform you that there's something problem with the emails atm(according to me). When i write '[email protected]' or '[email protected]', the register button don't works (i mean it don't gets clicked) but when i write there '[email protected]', it works fine.

George

Quote from: Gulk on Feb 04, 2016, 12:19 PMHavent tried it out yet, but do you think you could add joining and chatting in a server without starting the game? ;o
What's you mean? I don't get it.

Quote from: Gulk on Feb 04, 2016, 12:19 PMLooks nice, but wouldnt players be able to steal each others "name accounts?" by changing name
That's why you need an account to use the launcher.

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Feb 04, 2016, 01:56 PMp.s. Instead of injecting threads you can also use the vcmp protocol (vcmp://connect)
That's how it worked before, but doing this I need the VC:MP Browser to make the connection and that's not what I want.

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Feb 04, 2016, 01:56 PMThis is very amazing! I have a feeling that I can very easily decompile this. Also how are you green?
Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Feb 04, 2016, 02:20 PMVCMP_Launcher.Form1
"private string m_Devs = "George";"
*evil laugh*
But seriously, the source is very good. Good job!
See, that's why I don't release the source code.

About the emails, the email server is having troubles, I will check out what's going. All accounts were activated!

KAKAN

Well, release the basic version with everything! Player's play time and all! We would love it even more!
oh no

George

Quote from: KAKAN on Feb 04, 2016, 04:27 PMWell, release the basic version with everything! Player's play time and all! We would love it even more!
In the basic version you only can see your playing time.

KAKAN

Quote from: George on Feb 04, 2016, 04:31 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Feb 04, 2016, 04:27 PMWell, release the basic version with everything! Player's play time and all! We would love it even more!
That's bad! One question: Can we delete our account by PMing you?
oh no

George

Quote from: KAKAN on Feb 04, 2016, 04:42 PM
Quote from: George on Feb 04, 2016, 04:31 PM
That's bad! One question: Can we delete our account by PMing you?
Yeah.

EK.IceFlake

That was just a joke, I never remove any credits and tell all my friends who remove credits to put them back on. Again, how are you green?

Xmair

Some kind of lu beta tester?

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Xmair on Feb 04, 2016, 05:00 PMSome kind of lu beta tester?

Those are blue for instance @Murdock and @Shadow but George might have that color for a specific reason.

George

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Feb 04, 2016, 04:55 PMThat was just a joke, I never remove any credits and tell all my friends who remove credits to put them back on. Again, how are you green?
Good to know. I'm fine :)