funcion /register help me

Started by kennedyarz, Mar 19, 2016, 01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kennedyarz

not hear but every time I ask for help always get a negative response departe scripters I would like to at least give me the registration function for my server because it makes me much needed, this time I would like that was not as usual

KAKAN

Wrong place to ask. And also, please try searching before asking.
oh no

MatheuS

You posted this in the wrong area
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

Decent_946

http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=224.msg1162#msg1162
^^^
use fuzzie's account system. it has the function you are searching for. ;)
hope you'll be able to understand that system.

kennedyarz

one more question , the plugin have to download the form in this example : sqlite04rel32.so while the sqlite04rel32.dll

KAKAN

Quote from: kennedyarz on Mar 19, 2016, 11:36 AMone more question , the plugin have to download the form in this example : sqlite04rel32.so while the sqlite04rel32.dll
Depends on your OS. If it's Linux, give a try to .so, if it doesn't work, compile it yourself :D
If your OS is Windows, then download the .dll file. Also, it depends on your server/PC architecture.
oh no

kennedyarz

my pc is windows XP and I have a 32 , but not every time I add a new plugin system empIoys with the error of the plugin , then I have to do ? just install the " dll" file?

KAKAN

Quote from: kennedyarz on Mar 19, 2016, 11:47 AMmy pc is windows XP and I have a 32 , but not every time I add a new plugin system empIoys with the error of the plugin , then I have to do ? just install the " dll" file?
What's the error? What do you mean by installing a "dll" file? They're compiled scripts, you can't "install" them.
oh no

kennedyarz

I mean every time I want to put a plug in plugin folder and then placed in settings, when I start server.exe this tells me errors when loading plugin

kennedyarz

as you can be placed in contact with you forever? THROUGH  #kakan @ LUNET?

MaTaDeToR

Quote from: kennedyarz on Mar 19, 2016, 12:00 PMI mean every time I want to put a plug in plugin folder and then placed in settings, when I start server.exe this tells me errors when loading plugin
If, you are using 32 Bit, download the dll plugins of 86x! place them simply in the "Plugin" folder, and name them whatever they are....
Example :
Download sqlite04rel32.dll plugin! place it to "Plugins" in the server.cfg then right it down in the Server.cfg "plugins sqlite04rel32.dll" and got loaded.

kennedyarz

ok and place the plug and the perfect position but now I have a problem with onscriptload says

AN ERROR HAS ocurred [canon open the file]
CallStack
* FUNTION [onscripload ()] scripts / main.nut line [28]
LOCALS
[This] TABLE

and the role I have in the bone dictates this:

{
   dofile( "fas_v3_mysql.nut" );

pstats <- array( GetMaxPlayers(), null );
   sqliteDB <- mysql_connect( "server", "user", "password", "database" );

print( "Fuzzie's Account System v3 - MySQL variant has successfully loaded..." );
}

KAKAN

That means the fas_v3_mysql.nut doesn't exist.
oh no

MacTavish

you better take SQLite based script instead Mysql i doubt that your next error will be about DB after fixing this

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

kennedyarz

help online for anydesk pls