[ Suggestion ] - Including update in VCMP browser itself

Started by KAKAN, Apr 10, 2016, 06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAKAN

Well, what about including updates in the browser itself? or atleast a .dll which will be replaced.
Why am I posting this suggestion? Because of this: I got a  way to load .asi mods using that and then, told it to xmair, then he said that he will abuse F1 hack. So, I want this. There should be a .dll which will get replaced everytime we update VCMP :)
oh no

ysc3839

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 10, 2016, 06:02 AMWell, what about including updates in the browser itself? or atleast a .dll which will be replaced.
Why am I posting this suggestion? Because of this: I got a  way to load .asi mods using that and then, told it to xmair, then he said that he will abuse F1 hack. So, I want this. There should be a .dll which will get replaced everytime we update VCMP :)
Peoples can still load asi though.

KAKAN

Quote from: ysc3839 on Apr 10, 2016, 06:23 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 10, 2016, 06:02 AMWell, what about including updates in the browser itself? or atleast a .dll which will be replaced.
Peoples can still load asi though.
Many of us don't know the 3rd trick. There are 2 easy tricks, from which one is removed, and 2nd one is this.
There are many more tricks, but that is through VC and VCMP.
oh no

Xmair

--- Sorry for being a retard. I won't hack ---

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Murdock

Quote from: Xmair on Apr 10, 2016, 07:20 AMI'd abuse it if I had it, anyway, your trick didn't work for me.

So you're saying you would hack if you had any hacks. People like you is what make this community worse

EK.IceFlake

VCMP Underworld hacking community xD Maybe I need to make it?