- Team System
- Votekick
- Admin System
- Aliases
- Multibot Echo System
- Nitro Oxide System

Link: Mediafire, Mega

jayant

I was waiting for this...Downloading right now :)

Sebastian

Good to see you guys, moving to 0.4 :P

I'm not sure I can really trust an executable file from unknown sources. Don't get me wrong but executable files shouldn't be shared like that. Actually they shouldn't be shared at all here. What if your computer was infected when you created that archive? Wouldn't my computer get infected too?

In this case there was nothing to worry but what if?

Diego^

BRL's Developer.

PsyChO_KiLLeR

lol Its Good But Bugs of EMessage Change Them TO Just Message or else Script is best

Quote from: PsyChO_KiLLeR on Mar 04, 2015, 06:54 AMlol Its Good But Bugs of EMessage Change Them TO Just Message or else Script is best

MacTavish

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

rObInX

Quote from: S.L.C on Mar 04, 2015, 12:41 AMI'm not sure I can really trust an executable file from unknown sources. Don't get me wrong but executable files shouldn't be shared like that. Actually they shouldn't be shared at all here. What if your computer was infected when you created that archive? Wouldn't my computer get infected too?

I'm well aware of that, but its a rar file not an exe.
I've followed this while publishing this script.

Quote from: PsyChO_KiLLeR on Mar 04, 2015, 06:54 AMlol Its Good But Bugs of EMessage Change Them TO Just Message or else Script is best

They both have different functions.

Thanks fellas.
Please feel free to report any bug or better method which can be implemented.

Honey

Thijn

Quote from: rObInX on Mar 04, 2015, 10:12 AM
Quote from: S.L.C on Mar 04, 2015, 12:41 AMI'm not sure I can really trust an executable file from unknown sources. Don't get me wrong but executable files shouldn't be shared like that. Actually they shouldn't be shared at all here. What if your computer was infected when you created that archive? Wouldn't my computer get infected too?

S.L.C. pointed towards the fact you shipped the plugins and server itself with it. All you need to add in the zip is your script.
It makes the zip much smaller as well.

rObInX

Quote from: Thijn on Mar 04, 2015, 06:02 PM
Quote from: rObInX on Mar 04, 2015, 10:12 AM

S.L.C. pointed towards the fact you shipped the plugins and server itself with it. All you need to add in the zip is your script.
It makes the zip much smaller as well.

I just added the plugins, not the server.
Would prevent it in the future. Thanks for informing :D

Fire_Head

Goku

There is only one thing that i know about life - Some mistakes happen by chance, but some mistakes happen because we make 'em happen.

asdsa

I get this error.
---------------------------
server.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point InitializeConditionVariable could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.
OK