My Account System v0.1 Beta

Started by [VM_U]Spectra.PhantoM^, Apr 15, 2016, 04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAKAN

Quote from: kennedyarz on Apr 15, 2016, 08:10 PMporque si quiere colocar el sistema de registro no agregar solo lo de fuziess? el cambio solo seria que le incorpores las funciones del server en blanco de seby y listo. funciona perfectamente. suerte :)
WHAT?
oh no

Cena

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 16, 2016, 08:17 AM
Quote from: kennedyarz on Apr 15, 2016, 08:10 PMporque si quiere colocar el sistema de registro no agregar solo lo de fuziess? el cambio solo seria que le incorpores las funciones del server en blanco de seby y listo. funciona perfectamente. suerte :)
WHAT?
He Say
because if you want to place the registration system not only add it to fuziess ? the only change would be that you incorporate the functions of the server seby blank and ready . it works perfectly. luck :) btw its spanish
Want To Meet Me Come #Cena At Lunet

KAKAN

Quote from: Cena on Apr 16, 2016, 04:04 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 16, 2016, 08:17 AM
WHAT?
He Say
because if you want to place the registration system not only add it to fuziess ? the only change would be that you incorporate the functions of the server seby blank and ready . it works perfectly. luck :) btw its spanish
I don't mean that. This is a official forum, and everyone should talk in English, as most of us understand English, and also it would be useful for some guys who are in a hurry for something. That would not be a pain for him to use the translator before posting.
oh no

kennedyarz

better to use this method hope it will run because not is that doing this :/
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07983776343952031332

Anik

Quotefunction SaveStats(player)
{
QuerySQL(DB, "UPDATE PlayerAccount SET Level=" + stats[ player.ID ].Level + "" );
}
didnt even create an array and used that.... lol

Thijn