[PREVIEW] New VCMP browser

Started by ysc3839, Mar 13, 2016, 07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thijn

The font of the serverlist looks fine, but those of the tabs and serverdetails looks shit :P

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Mar 27, 2016, 10:53 AMThe font of the serverlist looks fine, but those of the tabs and serverdetails looks shit :P
Nah, they look better to me. I guess the font is Luicida Console or Consolas
oh no

Sebastian

Map name ?
There is no setting for such thing, so it's useless.

Also, here is a picture found on google with 0.3z server browser. You may like to implement some things that existed in that versiion. :)

vcmptr

If you need Turkish translator PM me. :)
My English is not good.

Luis_Labarca

great friend I congratulate you for your work I hope and this ready multi-language browser soon

ysc3839

Finished server query and server list. Official servers will have blue color.

ysc3839

Quote from: sseebbyy on Mar 27, 2016, 02:21 PMMap name ?
There is no setting for such thing, so it's useless.

Also, here is a picture found on google with 0.3z server browser. You may like to implement some things that existed in that versiion. :)

You can set "mapname" in the server.cfg. See the screenshot below. There is some server set its map name.

ysc3839

Quote from: KAKAN on Mar 27, 2016, 11:04 AM
Quote from: Thijn on Mar 27, 2016, 10:53 AMThe font of the serverlist looks fine, but those of the tabs and serverdetails looks shit :P
Nah, they look better to me. I guess the font is Luicida Console or Consolas
System's default font.

Luis_Labarca

Quote from: ysc3839 on Apr 04, 2016, 08:18 AMFinished server query and server list. Official servers will have blue color.

Oooh good friend

ysc3839

Finished server players list and game downloading.

(I saw maxorator in LW. :D)

KAKAN

Wow!
I have another suggestion: Make the BLUE colors bold and appear at the top of the masterlist :D

Quote from: ysc3839 on Apr 16, 2016, 03:41 PM(I saw maxorator in LW. :D)
Does he ever play xd? I never saw him though
oh no

Sebastian

Also already added to favorites servers should be marked in some way, I think, in masterlist.

ysc3839

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 16, 2016, 04:55 PMWow!
I have another suggestion: Make the BLUE colors bold and appear at the top of the masterlist :D

Currently I haven't finished the arrange function. The lesser server's ping, the toper it shows in the list.

ysc3839

Quote from: sseebbyy on Apr 16, 2016, 10:48 PMAlso already added to favorites servers should be marked in some way, I think, in masterlist.
I haven't finished the favorite list. I'll add this after I finished it.

Mötley

Quote from: KAKAN on Apr 16, 2016, 04:55 PMWow!

Its Rare that I play, I happened to play due to he was on.
He shot me in the face. :P

EDITED: ( Due to double posting)

I was Just thinking about this for LU.

My suggestion is to add( If possible )
If a server is off-line and cant receive data it would be nice to be able to set your own default names for these Favorite servers(Or anything), I do not know how the data could or would be stored, It's,, Just a nice suggestion :)