Sunshine Auto's - by rulk

Started by rulk, Sep 10, 2015, 07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rulk

hya @kennedyarz

He wanted to know how to import the file into his database.  There are hundreds of database viewers out there, i cant make a video for every one.
We are all god's children.

kennedyarz

just do it your method. so all will have an idea of how to do it, because as explains this very confusing.

Thijn

To be completely honest, if that's confusing you shouldn't be making a server and just stick to playing.

kennedyarz

then you come here to say that it is not confusing? is perfect you? because they think that this topic has both comments and so many questions? of course it is confusing. and by not knowing this I cannot have the knowledge to make a server? There are many experts in the script that are still asking about this method.

Eva

:( again empty, i did exactly as you said the message box appeared import succes but still its emty no vehicles there.
all vehicles are written in server.config and load when the server starts. i have the sql_create.nut in the folder were my server.exe is and the server.config. my other scripts are in the folder scripts.

Thijn

Quote from: Ron on May 01, 2016, 07:16 PM:( again empty, i did exactly as you said the message box appeared import succes but still its emty no vehicles there.
all vehicles are written in server.config and load when the server starts. i have the sql_create.nut in the folder were my server.exe is and the server.config. my other scripts are in the folder scripts.

Read his post again. What does the sql file actually contain?
Also, do you actually load the sql_create.nut file, and are there any vehicles in your server at the time you're loading it?

Eva

Yes Thijn i have read :) the sql file when its created contains the following:
CREATE TABLE `MyVehicles` (          `VehicleID`   INTEGER,          `VehicleModel`   TEXT,          `VehicleCat`   TEXT,          `VehiclePrice`   INTEGER,          `IsPurchased`   TEXT,          `IsShared`   TEXT       );    

and yes i load the sql_create.nut, ofcourse otherwize i wouldnt have the sql.blah...   and yes when i start the server vehycles are there also in console msg vehicles loaded.

kennedyarz

as well as thjin said "not if complicated is can not do this without server of the Nations United do surface" my opinion with respect is the truth I don't like the way you expressed.

KAKAN

Quote from: Ron on May 01, 2016, 09:55 PMYes Thijn i have read :) the sql file when its created contains the following:
CREATE TABLE `MyVehicles` (          `VehicleID`   INTEGER,          `VehicleModel`   TEXT,          `VehicleCat`   TEXT,          `VehiclePrice`   INTEGER,          `IsPurchased`   TEXT,          `IsShared`   TEXT       );    

and yes i load the sql_create.nut, ofcourse otherwize i wouldnt have the sql.blah...   and yes when i start the server vehycles are there also in console msg vehicles loaded.

Load it after 5 seconds. Maybe the vehicles were not created yet.
oh no

rulk

Hya @Ron

A complete blah.sql should look like this

http://pastebin.com/raw/nVGTybrW

if it does, the script has worked. the rest is down to you to import it into your database.

Eva

Thank you @rulk, i will try again. if it doesnt work,, i guess i can do it manualy instead with this blag.sql example then.

rulk

you can, but is that what your blah.sql looks like ?

rulk

@Ron

also, in server.cfg Make the xmlconf plugin first in the list.

Eva

Quote from: rulk on May 02, 2016, 08:13 AMyou can, but is that what your blah.sql looks like ?
No rulk, only the top part is there, not the vehicleslist like in your example.
And the xmlconf plugin allready was first in list.
but i will give it another shot today :) otherwize ill do it manualy, thanks a lot for you patiencce!

rulk

I have added step-by-step installation guides with screenshots.  Hopefully it helps.

-------------------------
STEP-BY-STEP INSTALL GUIDES
-------------------------
Method One - Using the old server.conf
Method Two - You created your vehicles using CreateVehicle()
Using the example Script