We need a "Suggestions" board! and a suggestion (simple)

Started by Fjose, Oct 31, 2014, 02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fjose

as the tittle says.. the point is clear ^^

I have a suggestion devs can mmake a function to disable or change the key to enable the chat.

Stormeus

Quote from: Fjose on Oct 31, 2014, 02:32 AMI have a suggestion devs can mmake a function to disable or change the key to enable the chat.

This disables players' ability to even type in /q or /disconnect and will not be implemented. You can mute players but you can't disable access to core functionality like that.

As far as a suggestions board goes, not sure if it's necessary, as suggestions have generally been posted in general discussion in the first place.

Fjose

maybe I was not the enough specific.

man we are making a box where the player only needs write the password and already is registered. when player joins this box will active but there is a problem when the player type the letter "t" already can't write more in the box because now the message will be for the onplayerchat. there is no other way?

Sebastian

If any GUI (or however it's called) will be enabled, be sure devs will make it work without activating the chat box. It's obvious.

Stormeus

The best I can do, if VC:MP doesn't already behave like this, is make it so that pressing T sends the proper keybind event if necessary. Anything that disables chat entirely at the server owner's will, though, would be subject to wide abuse.

Fjose

the only possibility can be an abuse and there is not a GUI panel by at moment, just I have to wait :/

Topic Locked.