[Suggestion] Audio stream

Started by ysc3839, Jun 21, 2016, 04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysc3839

Since there is vehicle radio stream. I hope there will be audio stream outside a vehicle. And I think it's good to implement as a client-side function.

KAKAN

I never got a working radio stream yet. You can't call them radio, they just keep playing the same thing over and over again. Hope, there's some way to change the stream after one song/radio is over.
oh no

ysc3839

Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 21, 2016, 04:49 PMI never got a working radio stream yet. You can't call them radio, they just keep playing the same thing over and over again. Hope, there's some way to change the stream after one song/radio is over.
I'm not use it to play radio streams. Just want to play mp3 files.

KAKAN

Quote from: ysc3839 on Jun 21, 2016, 04:55 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 21, 2016, 04:49 PMI never got a working radio stream yet. You can't call them radio, they just keep playing the same thing over and over again. Hope, there's some way to change the stream after one song/radio is over.
Isn't it the same as converting the mp3 files to .wav and putting it in store/sounds folder?
oh no

ysc3839

Quote from: KAKAN on Jun 21, 2016, 04:56 PM
Quote from: ysc3839 on Jun 21, 2016, 04:55 PM
Isn't it the same as converting the mp3 files to .wav and putting it in store/sounds folder?
wav is too big. And I need to play mp3s online.

DizzasTeR

Streaming might not be a big problem as its done in that sexy server @Stormeus had made aka Extreme Whiteys C+++. It would be nice addition.

George

What?

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jun 21, 2016, 07:05 PMStreaming might not be a big problem as its done in that sexy server @Stormeus had made aka Extreme Whiteys C+++. It would be nice addition.
Please pm me with the IP.

Thijn

Are we talking here about a stream like you can add for custom radio channels, or playing sound files like the wav files you can add currently?

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Jun 22, 2016, 06:07 AMAre we talking here about a stream like you can add for custom radio channels, or playing sound files like the wav files you can add currently?
yes.
oh no

EK.IceFlake

What?
That's the shoutcast config not related with VCMP