[0.4] Liberty City Unleashed

Started by AdTec_224, May 20, 2016, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vito

Quote from: KAKAN on Jan 15, 2017, 09:08 AMVU's server got official ranking with ready made scripts until everyone revolted against it :D
Yes it was corruption :( At least it lost it, however I don't like 'official tab' thing at all.
Quote from: Piterus on Jan 15, 2017, 10:17 AMNo problem with the furnishing of evidence.
An evidence for? Is it any copyright system here, piterus? Please do not bring 'common sense'. We need something more realistic. I want to protect my maps too, but I see no devs cares about it.

Piterus

Quote from: vito on Jan 15, 2017, 11:59 AM
Quote from: Piterus on Jan 15, 2017, 10:17 AMNo problem with the furnishing of evidence.
An evidence for?

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 15, 2017, 07:28 AMSeriously you think i cant make my maps but i can.
Give me proves of that

Your's friend want that. That's why.

The best "copyright system" is normal human honesty. Nobody has to write about it.

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Kewun

vito

Quote from: Piterus on Jan 15, 2017, 01:28 PMYour's friend want that. That's why.

The best "copyright system" is normal human honesty. Nobody has to write about it.
Please again and correct without bringing 'your friend' insinuations/'common sense/human honesty' stuff as I predicted already. Please.
We do not have any interest of masterlist admins in such topics (I did opened one before too), only masterlist admins able to ban in masterlist, so what is point to judge with no laws and cops? And again DO NOT bring social shit about any false friendship to drop a shadow on other people. Be objective and rational. What do you can do here without masterlist admins and without copyright system?

Piterus

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 15, 2017, 01:41 PMnie zesraj sie

If you want to insult me do it in English. Others also want to listen to.

@vito
Basically, I don't know what you actually mean.
Talk with you a little bit doesn't make sense now. The whole can be summarized to "I want to protect my map well but who cares, nobody cares, where are admins". Still, you are not as objective as you're trying to be. Unfortunately, not all things will be in the policy. For example, no one will force anyone to be just nice for other player in that community and don't do it out of spite (as in that case of that maps). Maybe that's a shame.
I have nothing more for you in that topic.

vito

Quote from: Piterus on Jan 15, 2017, 02:12 PM@vito
Basically, I don't know what you actually mean.
Talk with you a little bit doesn't make sense now. The whole can be summarized to "I want to protect my map well but who cares, nobody cares, where are admins". Still, you are not as objective as you're trying to be. Unfortunately, not all things will be in the policy. For example, no one will force anyone to be just nice for other player in that community and don't do it out of spite (as in that case of that maps). Maybe that's a shame.
I have nothing more for you in that topic.
So now you are trying to protect your (not your actually) maps via social attack using words "community"/nice with "players" (who? names?) and other idols of respect? Even attacking me (for what?)? Out of spite? Shame of? Tell it clear please.
Quote from: Piterus on Jan 15, 2017, 02:12 PM@Stormeus & @maxorator (if they care that situations) to block that server and all of his projects.
But in very close past you asked for bans in the masterlist. What changed you?

Did you understood no bans in masterlist will be about this case?

Quote from: Piterus on Jan 15, 2017, 02:12 PMBasically, I don't know what you actually mean.
I mean: you can't do anything.

Xenon

Quote from: KewunGive me proves of that
1. http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=4184.msg30897#msg30897
Quote from: AdTec_224Map changes:
Added petrol pumps from PS2 version of the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTNOhc_cO_U&feature=youtu.be# (2:50)
3. Check and compare data files with LCU data - Link to all files: http://www112.zippyshare.com/v/HciY9duV/file.html

Thijn

Quote from: KAKAN on Jan 15, 2017, 09:08 AM
Quote from: vito on Jan 15, 2017, 08:52 AM. I hope no corruption will be here and standars of justice will be same for all although)
VU's server got official ranking with ready made scripts until everyone revolted against it :D
Just to clarify:
EAD was/is not a VU server. It was ran by a VU member, but not much else.
And just to clarify it was made official because it was the most popular and stable A/D server at that time, and the devs wanted to advertise different gamemodes to new players. EAD was made official as A/D server, Daydream RP as roleplaying server. I don't see the problem, but some salty people apparently did.

The devs have may more important stuff to do then babysit people that copy files and run their own server. They wont get any players anyways, so what's the problem.

Kewun

Piterus

Quote from: Xenon on Jan 15, 2017, 03:40 PM
Quote from: KewunGive me proves of that
1. http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=4184.msg30897#msg30897
Quote from: AdTec_224Map changes:
Added petrol pumps from PS2 version of the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTNOhc_cO_U&feature=youtu.be# (2:50)
3. Check and compare data files with LCU data - Link to all files: http://www112.zippyshare.com/v/HciY9duV/file.html

This, but not only that.

Kewun

Nope. its all RockStarPL's work. the vps is also his. Dont play a tryhard, kid.
You can only provocate, dont cry.

Xenon

Quote from: Kewuni didnt steal anything
Yeah, some files is not from LCU - some your mapicons and package from LCS-DM :)

Kewun

thats right, lcs dm was my work. Expect liberty city unleashed server map.

Piterus

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 15, 2017, 07:28 AMSeriously you think i cant make my maps but i can.
Give me proves of that

Quote from: Kewun on Jan 15, 2017, 03:49 PMNope. its all RockStarPL's work. the vps is also his.

Man pls..

Kewun

Just stop spamming the topic noobs