[0.4] Argonath RPG 3.0

Started by Klaus, Jul 25, 2015, 03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aXXo

Quote from: vito on Mar 16, 2017, 03:37 AMBeing a rebel to explode cars was a pure roleplaying from my side.
If we don't put a leash on rebellious killings, this will turn into an Al-Qaeda simulator which would prevent any sort of role-play happening on the server. The rules exist for a reason and must be upheld at all times.

You want things to change, post a suggestion here.
For your personal unban, make an application here.
To report the administrator who banned you, send an E-Mail to [email protected]

vito

Quote from: aXXo on Mar 16, 2017, 08:35 PMIf we don't put a leash on rebellious killings, this will turn into an Al-Qaeda simulator which would prevent any sort of role-play happening on the server.
If one player with a car can destroy roleplaying of whole server then its something wrong with roleplaying balance there. If you would make something as an army role to deal with such cases as in real world instead banning people, it would be better roleplaying. You said "this will turn into an Al-Qaeda simulator" do you mean all people will start to do that? Do you ever asked yourself why they will? I think only few percent will do that regardless the rules. I won't make an unban app because I will be banned again with same reason.

Fuzzie

From the way you're putting your point, it sounds like you don't have a strong idea of what proper roleplay is. Your idea of roleplay is not even close to what we consider as roleplay. It's probably for the best that you don't apply for an unban application anyway. You won't be welcomed back with that attitude of yours.

vito

Sure, unfortunately this roleplay is very limited.

Fuzzie

To you maybe but I'm not really surprised that would be your opinion anyway since it perfectly fits the way you think.

Hype

Quote from: vito on Mar 17, 2017, 09:15 AMroleplay is very limited.

Like your imagination or what?

There is no limit to what you can go ahead and do with others, as long as it is within moral limits. Some might see a bit of the latest action as basic "cops and robbers" with a bit of roleplay elements, but we have never deterred players from being innovative and coming up with new ideas. If "terrorist" roleplay is what you're aiming for, you can always attempt something like a riot or organized hits, just make sure that it is within respectable boundaries and does not breach the server rules.
""Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." - Søren Kierkegaard

vito

Quote from: Hype on Mar 17, 2017, 02:30 PMmoral limits
Limited like your understanding of morality.
People have different moral, for some even DM is "bad". However I were banned not for 'morality', its was thing called 'DMing', se lets keep away from morality discussion.
PS: sorry if my post looks agressive to you. its just my option.
Quote from: Fuzzie on Mar 17, 2017, 02:18 PMTo you maybe but I'm not really surprised that would be your opinion anyway since it perfectly fits the way you think.
Roleplay (as any other gameplay) should provide to player as much freedom as it required by gameplay. Any act what player can do (without hacks) should be part of gameplay. If gamemode is unable to care about actions of players, this gamemode is having problems in design.

Fuzzie

You are clearly confusing roleplay with rules. What Hype said is more than enough. If you would like to continue to defend your "deathmatch is ok in a roleplay server" point, go ahead. At this point, we don't really care anymore about what you have to say. It's not like we cared in the first place anyway since we've had a clear understanding of what roleplay is for a very long time unlike a certain someone here.

vito

QuoteYou are clearly confusing roleplay with rules
Nope. It's rules is confusing with roleplay.

Before ban I was in bank robbery and I saw how people killed each other (not cops, even before cops comes to bank). Maybe you wont call it as "DM", but in fact it was same act. Also I saw how one player hitting another, cop was there and saw everything. He did nothing, he not arrested that guy. Your virtual state is full of kills and corruption in police already.

Fuzzie

Nope. It's just you who's confused here. Your explanation on the situation is full of holes. This ain't my first rodeo kid.

vito

LOL, is it your rodeo to call people as 'kid' when you dont agree? The holes is in your understanding of gameplay. Any act of player is a part of game, this is how normal gameplay is runned, not by "rules" like "do not kill players". It's gta vice city, the nature of this game is to kill players and explode cars. And actually its allowed in your rpg, but not for all. Exactly this point is spoiling gaming balance. You just is unable to understand it. Well I don't spend time on you, it's useless to you. Go play in the rules.

Fuzzie

Like I said before, you're the only one here who is confused about what Argonath is. Your argument, like the one before, is just full of holes.

vito

Nah. I clearly understand what "Argonath" is. This is reason why I writing there about that. I also understand why you love your hole, dear rabbit. Do you want to talk about holes more, or you let this topic to stay as server-topic? Server has not balanced gamemode, this is problem, visible to you or not, you won't fix it by arguing with feedback.

Fuzzie

Nope. You clearly don't understand what Argonath is. There is no problem regarding roleplay thus far. For whatever reason, it seems to only be a problem to you.

vito

I know better what I understand or not as I written before, and don't need your 'you don't understand my hole' arguments, thanks. My position is very clear and you just arguing with my feedback.