Need a script.!

Started by GoRcEE^, Apr 20, 2017, 11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool

@GoRcEE^ not nice you abused there Mother/sisters There is nothings to start War of india and pakistan India is also Good country and pakistan also thats was just 1 person view not all indians so you dont have right to abuse whole indians

vito

Making good gaming script requires few days/weeks of coding, testing, coding again. Need some motivation to do that. This is reason why not every clan having their own server.

Castagna

Quote from: GoRcEE^ on Apr 21, 2017, 01:47 PMWith an honesty, I came there to get help instead of abusing my country's education.
@Cool , You said it nicely but replace yourself first and see whatever you got. I know you won't understand me.
@aXXo , I also know the education of India. All the time students spend on checking the color of teacher's brazzer :v
@Thijn, You're a scripter, Right? can't help? Don't act like this. Look at your country first then talk..
Now I think its enough, Leaving it to describe your feelings there. Will lock it.
Asking for help and abuse the term of help are two different things. You came here to ask for an entirely made script which is one of the most complex nowadays. It takes time and dedication, and being a scripter, I personally hate to see this kind of topics. It is easiest way, and I belive Thijn and aXXo are referring to that, so please be so emontional/dumb and read into posts corrently...

Quote:) I need this script in which we have to capture the thing same like flag and the functions like CTF

If you want to create, learn. There is a new tool called internet where you can search for good information. I can say I was a self-taught person when I started making scripts.

Karan

Quote from: GoRcEE^ on Apr 21, 2017, 01:47 PM@aXXo , I also know the education of India. All the time students spend on checking the color of teacher's brazzer :v
Yeah maybe that's why we are more into brainy stuff than being a douche, asking for help is nice but insulting yourself isn't, you people get offended over silly jokes too, the reason why most countries got their flags on moon and some are just satisfied with having moon in their flag :D

Cool

Quote from: Karan on Apr 21, 2017, 06:46 PM
Quote from: GoRcEE^ on Apr 21, 2017, 01:47 PM@aXXo , I also know the education of India. All the time students spend on checking the color of teacher's brazzer :v
Yeah maybe that's why we are more into brainy stuff than being a douche, asking for help is nice but insulting yourself isn't, you people get offended over silly jokes too, the reason why most countries got their flags on moon and some are just satisfied with having moon in their flag :D
Did other Pakistanis Said anything that you talked against pakistan Not Nice :)
Quote from: Cool on Apr 21, 2017, 02:23 PM@GoRcEE^ not nice you abused there Mother/sisters There is nothings to start War of india and pakistan India is also Good country and pakistan also thats was just 1 person view not all indians so you dont have right to abuse whole indians

Cool

@Thijn @Castagna  @Hanney you guys doing a good job now days you guys also banned vito for insulting then why dont ban them :) they are starting war

Karan

Quote from: Cool on Apr 21, 2017, 07:04 PM@Thijn @Castagna  @Hanney you guys doing a good job now days you guys also banned vito for insulting then why dont ban them :) they are starting war
Replying to your bullshits, I never mentioned Pakistan anywhere, anyways.

Cool

Quote from: Karan on Apr 21, 2017, 08:42 PM
Quote from: Cool on Apr 21, 2017, 07:04 PM@Thijn @Castagna  @Hanney you guys doing a good job now days you guys also banned vito for insulting then why dont ban them :) they are starting war
i am not fool  "with having moon in their flag"

Karan

Quote from: Cool on Apr 21, 2017, 08:52 PM
Quote from: Karan on Apr 21, 2017, 08:42 PM
i am not fool  "with having moon in their flag"
Even Turkey too having moon and stars in their flag, what's your point? you are doing great being triggered all the time, I don't mind having a ban here but just look what stupidity your country people all over community,
Thijn and Axxo gave befitting reply to autism intensifies, I hope to see more like that, probably gonna make this community a better place,for scripters, devs and players, grow up.

Thijn

Locked for obvious reasons.